• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Any trade targets available again?

Rate this topic

of all the deadline signings that were made, how many will hit FA at the seasons end and do you think that the Wings will try and sign any of them? ie Bouwmeester maybe not re-signing for the Blues and Clowe trying the market too.

I could see Iginla and Jagr going to free agency after this season, but would either of them be worth it?

I know he hasn't looked as good without Suter, but would Nashville consider trading Weber to the Wings next season since they'll be in different conferences?

Holland said that he thinks the bigger deals will happen at the draft, so maybe he'll be able to acquire either a top six winger or a first-pairing defenseman at that time.

I could see Iginla and Jagr going to free agency after this season, but would either of them be worth it?

I know he hasn't looked as good without Suter, but would Nashville consider trading Weber to the Wings next season since they'll be in different conferences?

Holland said that he thinks the bigger deals will happen at the draft, so maybe he'll be able to acquire either a top six winger or a first-pairing defenseman at that time.

It wouldn't surprise me too much if Nashville shopped him around to see if someone would be willing to blow them away with an offer but even with his cap hit a shade north of $7.8m, their overall payroll is only sitting at $53.5m right now.

Edited by ogreslayer

Guest The Axe

If we pick up a defenseman, I will be upset. We need two goal scorers/big bodies.

Kronwall, Ericsson, Smith, Kind, Quincey, Lashoff, Dekeyser, Smith, Ouelette

Those are 9 guys. And we still have Colo, White, and Huskins at this point.

We need forwards.

If we pick up a defenseman, I will be upset. We need two goal scorers/big bodies.

Kronwall, Ericsson, Smith, Kind, Quincey, Lashoff, Dekeyser, Smith, Ouelette

Those are 9 guys. And we still have Colo, White, and Huskins at this point.

We need forwards.

Long gone buddy..try to keep up.

Guest Crymson

It wouldn't surprise me too much if Nashville shopped him around to see if someone would be willing to blow them away with an offer but even with his cap hit a shade north of $7.8m, their overall payroll is only sitting at $53.5m right now.

Nashville has already spent $20m of signing bonus on Weber. He ain't going anywhere.