• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnz96

Heater

Rate this topic

Wow, if you told a 2004 Wings fan that we would be replacing Todd Bertuzzi with Dany Heatley in 2013, they'd have burned JLA to the ground. I live in MN and watch Wild games. You want no part of Heatley. I don't know if he was poisoned by the "chill" culture of San Jose or if he just lost the foot speed due to age, but he's a very ordinary player who will get too much money, and I could see his skills falling off even more. Sent on iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. And I can't even tell if he still got his slapshot because he hardly ever uses it anymore.

Wow, if you told a 2004 Wings fan that we would be replacing Todd Bertuzzi with Dany Heatley in 2013, they'd have burned JLA to the ground. I live in MN and watch Wild games. You want no part of Heatley. I don't know if he was poisoned by the "chill" culture of San Jose or if he just lost the foot speed due to age, but he's a very ordinary player who will get too much money, and I could see his skills falling off even more. Sent on iPhone using Tapatalk

And Wild fans think he's a solid player.. of course.

No thanks to him.

Looks like he's having surgery:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=420310

Wild won't be able to use a compliance buyout on him if he's still hurt.

According to the same article he is supposed to be back in time for playoffs.

But the latest update is that he is out for the rest of the season and playoffs.

Edited by Pskov Wings Fan