• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

I would rather take the $400 I would spend on the NHL Winter Classic tickets, go downtown Detroit, and spend that money watching the game at a local restaurant or bar.  I would spend about $100 there, and then go to the next bar or restaurant, watch the game and drop another $100.  In the end, I would have given $400 to the people who were really affected by the lockout and not the NHL or NHLPA.

I know, it all comes down to personal preference and I don't disagree with what you are doing.  I do hope you enjoy the Winter Classic.  I am just venting at this point, and probably will be for a little bit longer.  The wounds are still fresh.

And what you're doing is very understandable and your plan is a great one and very good for those business owners that were hit hard by the lockout.  Good on ya.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.