• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cr00d

Teemu Pulkkinen heading to Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

Title says it all.

Looks like he wont have to return after a set amount of games either, like Jarnkrok.

EDIT: Source is @DRWProspects on twitter, as well as Malik at kuklaskorner

Edited by cr00d

I'm curious to see what he's able to do. I generally think shooters do better at crossing the pond than playmakers, so he should be ok there. But it's a faster game than it is there, and from what I hear he'll not the best skater in the world.

It'll be fun to watch though.

Supposedly, Richard Nedomlel & Alexei Marchenko are also in GR right now too. Nedomlel on amateur tryout evidently.

Nedomlel signed an ELC a few days ago, though it doesn't kick in until next season. He and Paterson are with GR on tryouts. Hadn't heard anything on Marchenko.

Things could certainly be interesting in GR next year, adding Sproul, Ouellet, Nedomlel, and Marchenko on D, and Jarnkrok, Pulkkinen, Frk, and Tvrdon up front.

I hope we get all of the players we control signed and playing in the minors by next season. We have 2 minor league teams-46 roster positions, fill them up! Let's find out what we truely have/don't have. If all these guys are signed, then you can start building some line combo's so they can develop together.

Guest The Axe

Glad to see this. They all need 2-3 years to adjust and get better. get that clock going.....

Over-ripen these superstars!

I hope we get all of the players we control signed and playing in the minors by next season. We have 2 minor league teams-46 roster positions, fill them up! Let's find out what we truely have/don't have. If all these guys are signed, then you can start building some line combo's so they can develop together.

We won't be too far off from the look of it. I believe Backman will be the only one left in Europe. We have a couple kids who have to go back to the CHL, and a few in college.

Pretty much the entire Griffins roster next year could be made up of kids with NHL potential.

We won't be too far off from the look of it. I believe Backman will be the only one left in Europe. We have a couple kids who have to go back to the CHL, and a few in college.

Pretty much the entire Griffins roster next year could be made up of kids with NHL potential.

The Griffins should be loaded with our top prospects next year shouldn't they? They already got Jarnkrok and Pulkkinen. I thought someone said on here that Backman was coming over next year?? Jurco is in his 1st season, Ferraro is getting better, Mrazek has been great this year, Marchenko and Nedomlel hopefully, Sheahan's still there along with Almqvist and Callahan. I'm hoping that Sproul and Ouellet will be there, and McKee would be nice to scout as well. I for one am excited and will likely get the AHL type Gamecentre that someone on here brought to my attention last week and watch every Wings and Griffins game all FULL season long.

How do you think Holland will adjust the Wings roster in the offseason with this in mind? Do you leave a little more room for kids to be brought up, instead of filling spots with old veterans?

I guess you can always waive said veteran if need be.

Frk. Jarnkrok Jurco

Ferraro Sheahan. Pulkkinen

Tvrdon. Aubry Callahan.

Coetzee. Quine. ( a good AHL vet)

Sproul. Ouellett

Almquist. Billins

Nicastro. Marchenko

Nedomlel

Mrazek

(One of our many G prospects)

My only questions are who they will send to Toledo? You have to believe the higher ups in Toledo want to keep Coetzee and Nestrasil, and they probably will get to with the latter. If GR signs a AHL vet defenseman (and they probably should) Nedomlel or Almquist may be on their way down too. GR should think about a veteran goalie as well to mentor Mrazek. If that happens, Toledo should have one of the goalie prospects too. They could be pretty stacked next year.

Anasthasio, Backman, Jensen are in the mix too.

Edited by achildr1