• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mors

Samuelsson

Rate this topic

Depending how sore the pec is it can be a very difficult injury to play with. Personally, I'd rather have a healthy guy in there than someone like Cleary who is a total waste of space out on the ice the past two seasons.

Yzerman missed a ton of games due to injury.

Yzerman first injured his knee in 1988 sliding into a goalpost that didn't come off its moorings. Then he played most of his career with little or no cartilage in that knee. Not to mention returning to play after a full osteotomy in 2003 as a 37 year old. Then came back from taking a puck to the eye.

I'm not quite sure how Yzerman missing "a ton of games" due to injury in his 22 year career pertains to Sammy not skating due to a sore pectoral muscle.

Guest Crymson

That and how Sammy pertains to Yzerman anything.

Samuelsson and Yzerman both shot right-handed.

Guest Johnz96

Yzerman first injured his knee in 1988 sliding into a goalpost that didn't come off its moorings. Then he played most of his career with little or no cartilage in that knee. Not to mention returning to play after a full osteotomy in 2003 as a 37 year old. Then came back from taking a puck to the eye.

I'm not quite sure how Yzerman missing "a ton of games" due to injury in his 22 year career pertains to Sammy not skating due to a sore pectoral muscle.

Yzerman scored his 50th goal (a great highlight reel goal, I'm surprised it's not on youtube, I just tried to find it) in the 64th game of the season against the Sabres on that play

Guest DeGraa55

Yzerman and Sammy don't belong in the same thread. Yzerman deserves much much better.

And BTW Sammy was a waste. I understand bringing in a vet for the depth. But two years and a ntc was just silly. Could of done one year saw he was done and its over with.

Personally I wish we didn't sign him but hindsight is 20/20. But if healthy I thought he was just going to take up a roster spot that is much rather see Nyquist or Tatar in

I guess this is kind of a needless rant post, but is this guy for real? I saw today that he didn't practice again because he has a "sore pectoral muscle." Have some pride man...there are guys out there who play with broken bones, I mean cleary basically skates on one leg. Step it up and help the team or good riddance.

I had a good laugh at this too.... poor poor Sammy with his sore sphinctoral muscle. He should be embarassed! Remember Stevie wincing in pain everytime he got up off the ice that one season and still was a productive player? Remember Duncan Keith losing a bunch of teeth and only missing a few shifts? Come on Sammy, be a man!

Yzerman and Sammy don't belong in the same thread. Yzerman deserves much much better.

And BTW Sammy was a waste. I understand bringing in a vet for the depth. But two years and a ntc was just silly. Could of done one year saw he was done and its over with.

Personally I wish we didn't sign him but hindsight is 20/20. But if healthy I thought he was just going to take up a roster spot that is much rather see Nyquist or Tatar in

Unless you knew all along that you were going to buy him out between year 1 & 2 anyway.