4/11 GDT : Sharks 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Tootoo needs to be on the ice!!!!

Toot

Toot

Toot

Toot

Toot!'

Honestly he's the only Wing bringing 'noticeable' energy fun and enthusiasm in addition to scoring chances and shooting at the net each of his shifts! Get him out there!

Edited by beachwing

Agreed, Ian White has the highest ceiling of any of our defenseman not named Kronwall. He can play and should play a important role for our team.

he has consistently showed that he cannot play defense without creating blatent turnovers, bad passes, he can't skate well, and he sure as heck cannot put up points so far this year... explain to me why he should get the go ahead before any other dmen? he is not playing well so he shouldn't get to play

you don't agree with white being scratched...? :shock:

We have 9 defensemen, and 8 of them are better than white this year...

I watched Dekeyser out there the other night and while i seen potential...that kid looked fairly lost at times and incredibly nervous/anxious. In a must win game right now I'd take the pissed off veteren NHL defenseman playing his former team over a a rookie three games out of college hockey. And im not a big White fan either...

Tootoo needs to be on the ice!!!!

Toot

Toot

Toot

Toot

Toot!'

Honestly he's the only Wing bringing 'noticeable' energy fun and enthusiasm in addition to scoring chances and shooting at the net each of his shifts! Get him out there!

Exactly! Tootoo is exactly the type of player you need on the ice tonight...when the Wings start loafing like theyre great at doing, we need Toots to get out there and fire up the guys. This is why we miss Helm so much...Tootoo is our closest answer to Darren Helm right now.

Whew, this is a big game, basically a playoff game for all intents and purposes. If they don't bring it...then I don't even see the point of them making the playoffs anyway.

Also tonight, STL and MIN....I would want Minny to lose this one, as it seems like it will create some more breathing room in the standings. St. Louis has a game in hand, so they will be harder to catch....they might as well take it.

I don't know why i'm so insistent on this team making the playoffs and fully expecting them to get bounced in the first round. weird

You, me, and about five billion others, friend.

I want no part of the 'hawks. They're for real, and they have our number this season.

Now, the Ducks...

Whew, this is a big game, basically a playoff game for all intents and purposes. If they don't bring it...then I don't even see the point of them making the playoffs anyway.

Also tonight, STL and MIN....I would want Minny to lose this one, as it seems like it will create some more breathing room in the standings. St. Louis has a game in hand, so they will be harder to catch....they might as well take it.

I don't mean to be a negative Nancy but how much do see the point of them making the playoffs right now? This team hardly ever plays like the truly want to win...which btw has been a big part of the problem the last few years. I'm not sure the core of this team is all that concerned with giving it their all to win. The last few playoffs, Datsyuk, Helm, and Howard were the only true standouts to me in terms of looking like they gave a crap whether or not we won.

I hope we make the playoffs, i hope everybody decides to do a 180 and play like they mean it but i dont think its going to happen. To win the Cup we would have to pull the Cinderella run...but we don't have the chemistry, the Cinderella element. Guys like Franzen, White, and Quincey are like cancers to me...that lockerroom can't be what it should be.

I don't know why i'm so insistent on this team making the playoffs and fully expecting them to get bounced in the first round. weird

Exactly.

Edited by achildr1

I watched Dekeyser out there the other night and while i seen potential...that kid looked fairly lost at times and incredibly nervous/anxious. In a must win game right now I'd take the pissed off veteren NHL defenseman playing his former team over a a rookie three games out of college hockey. And im not a big White fan either...

Exactly! Tootoo is exactly the type of player you need on the ice tonight...when the Wings start loafing like theyre great at doing, we need Toots to get out there and fire up the guys. This is why we miss Helm so much...Tootoo is our closest answer to Darren Helm right now.

I actually disagree about DD. I thought he looked very solid. He made some great plays, and nice passes. And he never got beat. His ability to get the puck to the offense the first time is needed.

Edited by cupforwings

I actually disagree about DD. I thought he looked very solid. He made some great plays, and nice passes. And he never got beat. His ability to get the puck to the offense the first time is needed.

I'm right there with you. Kid has some hockey IQ, or as Mick would say, "He gets it." I thought he's look great, better than some of our other D at, you know, playing D.

Dont you mean "all intensive purposes?"

lol i know im just kidding

No Tootoo is annoying, but I kinda like moving Filppula to third line center. It's hard to believe Abdelkader and Miller are in the top-six fighting for a playoff spot. Then again, maybe that's why there is a fight.

Basically a playoff game tonight. Tomorrow in Chicago is going to be tough on back-to-back, so beating the Sharks is imperative. Desperation from everyone on the ice in red and white.

Guest DeGraa55

Franzen second line center? Wtf.

And I like fil at center where he needs to be.

No Tootoo is annoying, but I kinda like moving Filppula to third line center. It's hard to believe Abdelkader and Miller are in the top-six fighting for a playoff spot. Then again, maybe that's why there is a fight.

Basically a playoff game tonight. Tomorrow in Chicago is going to be tough on back-to-back, so beating the Sharks is imperative. Desperation from everyone on the ice in red and white.

Right now, they are in the top-6 so the Wings can have three scoring lines. I'm hoping Tatar and Nyquist will be up next year to make it easier for the Wings to have three scoring lines.