• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT : Sharks 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Tootoo should have been in to get a spark right off the start! This is a must win game. If the boys can't get up for these games (COUGH MULE) then they should be gone. 4-2 Wings

Seems like when Babs doesnt dress him against the Sharks they win?

Ugh these 7:30 games kill me now that the time has changed--4:30 my time! Is it horrible that I left work early to get home in time for puck drop? Whatever.

I'll echo everyone else in saying I wish Toots was in for this one. And also that "intensive purposes" makes my head explode.

I've got my beer and my pizza--LGW!

I know how often we say that a game is going to be huge, but I think from this point on until the season ends, each game will be even more important. This might be too much to ask for but I want to see emotion from everyone. From the bottom to top lines, from the coaching staff to the fans. This will be the start of what determines our playoff fate and streak. Let's do this!

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Nyquist, Brunner, Franzen)

Sharks 1

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren:

Will be watching the 1st period of this one then flipping back and forth with this game and Frozen Four.

Go Red Wings!

Go Huskies!

Not to downplay the Huskies' accomplishment, but does this Frozen Four field seem to one of the worst makeups when you consider the four participants?