• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT : Sharks 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Your act is so old around here..you troll when they are losing and as soon as we win a couple of games you disappear.....I will give you one thing at least you know you're troll.

There's nothing to ***** about when they're winning!

Anyways, you're wrong. I post positive when I see positive. I'm sure you can block my posts if they hurt your ass that much

Edited by Tr!PoD#19

If it was all about the "plugs" in the roster, that would be one thing. Our best players have been our most inconsistent lately, and have made some of our most costly mistakes. This team isn't with it right now, when they need to be their most together. That means everyone. Not just the replacements or "plugs".

To be fair (?), when was the last time we finished the regular season firing on all cylinders? Maybe it wasn't as long ago as I seem to think it was. I dunno. You get my point.

As soon as we get close to the other teams' net we lose all confidence.

Nothing new, really.

I was just about to post about how much I want Wheeler in a Wings jersey next season. And he just scored.

That's where I'm getting my hope right now.

That was Gagnon. Got the Jets game on my other tv. Wheeler and Ladd with the assists. And they're up 2-1 right now just over 5 minutes in cause they go hard to the net and are fast and they actually create offensive plays and chase rebounds and hit and all that stuff that makes hockey exciting.... The Wings are letting me down cause they play like sissies.

Marleau got his 1st goal in his last 8 games. Feeling good about this game. :ok:

:confused:

He still got a point. And he just skated through the slot and came very close to getting a nice deflection goal. 2-2 now after a Jets Dman pushed Fleischmann onto Pavelec, but they shrugged it off and have about 6 scoring chances since that.

Got to start booing these guys or something....

I suggested earlier in this thread that the fans might consider "throwing in the towels." It would be an incredibly bad thing to do. But I like to think it'd send a message.

Not that there's any chance of it happening.

Maybe someone can throw an octopus at Filppula?