• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT : Sharks 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I'd like to hear someone stand up and guarantee this team makes a playoff spot. Maybe someone like Hank who won't let the streak be broken on his watch as first year as captain. Even if they don't make it, this team needs a spark and they really don't seem to be playing with one.

I want Sammy to do it!

I'm confused about this? What was supposed to be sarcastic about my Ian White post?

Umm, Ian White had 26, 21, 26, 38, 26 point seasons before his 32 point season with Lidstrom.

Let me know when I can expect Smith, Kindl, Dekeyser to do that this season.

Now long term yes, but we were talking about the rest of this season. Ian White has shown he can produce points, the rest of the guys haven't.

THIS is what's totally unecessary. Along with the "Umm", it's not a contest of who can be snarkier or who chooses to come off as a bigger wise-ass.. It IS a forum for exchanging ideas without using the crutch of passive-aggressive putdowns.

still feels like they're just playing not to lose, instead of pusing to win games

not enough hunger, tenacity going on right now

time's running out...

No, that's about all we can possibly do. Remember, we don't have alot of talent, but we have depth :sleepy:

In 2010, this team had enough pride to go on a run that ensured a playoff spot.

This 2013 team just looks bored and average.

Granted, we had a much better roster in 2010. But I think injuries were even worse that season. Our top guys missed significant time. We've been lucky not to have that this season (knock on wood).

Hey, hes got the same kinda ears as me.)

Wrestler?

Another half-assed effort by this team. It's not going to matter if they make the playoffs because that's about all they'll do playing like this. The Hawks will sweep them without a second thought.

Guest Crymson

In 2010, this team had enough pride to go on a run that ensured a playoff spot.

This 2013 team just looks bored and average.

Granted, we had a much better roster in 2010. But I think injuries were even worse that season. Our top guys missed significant time. We've been lucky not to have that this season (knock on wood).

Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, and Rafalski missed a combined 28 games that season. The injuries were much more substantial amongst the remainder of the team.

Might be because he plays against top lines and him and Pav get double teamed all the F'n time!!

So do a lot of other stars. Of course most of them also are surrounded with more talent or better work ethics. Can someone explain why we have sat, Brunner, Eaves, Tootoo, Nyquist, etc. Yet Dan Cleary continues to play....

So do a lot of other stars. Of course most of them also are surrounded with more talent or better work ethics. Can someone explain why we have sat, Brunner, Eaves, Tootoo, Nyquist, etc. Yet Dan Cleary continues to play....

Because of his awesome defense of course. :tounge:

esteef

Anyone else tired of Couture's ugly face? Every time he's celebrating I swear his facial expression looks like a kid who just got away with lying to his mom.

Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

Edited by sputman