• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/11 GDT : Sharks 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Big game, Ericsson is asking all fans to seriously not boo stewie. I really don't feel like he will but I could see some not understanding the situation and just seeing him playing for the sharks and boo. Detroit fans already embarrass us enough with booing Hossa. None the less Suter and Praise like they were red wings property at any given time (ehh suters been datsyuk property a few times if u know what I mean :P).

In the end.... let's win please?

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Home: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. San Jose

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Home: 1-game winning streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-5L

Home: 5W-3L-0OTL-2SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. San Jose

Overall: 3W-6L-1OTL

Home: 5W-4L-0OTL-1SOL

Home / Away Games

This is the last of two consecutive Home games

All-time Record v.San Jose
All-time, Overall v. San Jose
81G: 51W-24L-4T-0RT-1OTL-1SOL
All-time, Home v. San Jose
59G: 30W-7L-1T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL
Season Record v. San Jose
This is the final of 3 games v. San Jose this season, with the Club's record in the previous 2 games:
1W-1L
This is the only Home game v. San Jose this season

Record on this Day

April 11

This is the 8th regular-season played on this day, with the Club's record in the previous 7 games:
4W-3L

This is the 1st regular-season game played v. San Jose on this date

LGW.

Looks like the will go with these lines tonight per Khan:

Here are tonight's line combinations:

Henrik Zetterberg-Pavel Datsyuk-Justin Abdelkader

Gustav Nyquist-Johan Franzen-Drew Miller

Daniel Cleary-Valtteri Filppula-Damien Brunner

Cory Emmerton-Joakim Andersson-Patrick Eaves

Jordin Tootoo is a healthy scratch.

On defense:

Niklas Kronwall-Jonathan Ericsson

Kyle Quincey-Brendan Smith

Danny DeKeyser-Jakub Kindl

Carlo Colaiacovo, Brian Lashoff and Ian White are healthy scratches.

Jimmy Howard (starting)

Jonas Gustavsson

Playoffs start tonight BTW. Cant drop 4 more if we plan on making it in.

He's hardly going to get back to his best without playing. Form is temporary.

Agreed, Ian White has the highest ceiling of any of our defenseman not named Kronwall. He can play and should play a important role for our team.

Agreed, Ian White has the highest ceiling of any of our defenseman not named Kronwall. He can play and should play a important role for our team.

I hope this is all non serious humor. There's a reason San Jose let him walk, there's a reason why he was non existent when he was not paired with Lidstrom last season, and there is a reason why he's not playing, and there's a reason why 4 rookies will get the opportunity over him. I'm sorry, but Smith, Kindl, Dekeyser all have a higher ceiling than White.

I hope this is all non serious humor. There's a reason San Jose let him walk, there's a reason why he was non existent when he was not paired with Lidstrom last season, and there is a reason why he's not playing, and there's a reason why 4 rookies will get the opportunity over him. I'm sorry, but Smith, Kindl, Dekeyser all have a higher ceiling than White.

Umm, Ian White had 26, 21, 26, 38, 26 point seasons before his 32 point season with Lidstrom.

Let me know when I can expect Smith, Kindl, Dekeyser to do that this season.

Now long term yes, but we were talking about the rest of this season. Ian White has shown he can produce points, the rest of the guys haven't.

Big game, Ericsson is asking all fans to seriously not boo stewie.

Ericsson needs to worry about not turning over the puck, finishing some checks and playing D. The last thing he should be worried about is the fans booing an ex-teammate. Yes, we all know he left for a great reason; family. But if booing him is going to take him off his game, good. Ericsson needs to worry about himself alone.

Quincey-Smith pairing might give me nightmares

Why's that? They actually have the most chemistry and experience together considering they've been playing as a pairing for majority of the season now. I understand much of the Quincey hate; we gave up a 1st rounder for him, he played horrible in the beginning, but recently... he's been playing good. Not out of this world, but good enough to keep him in the top 6. The only thing I could see better, but it would be scary is putting Smitty with DeKeyser. Smith would have the flexibility to play his offensive game, knowing that he has a solid stay at home covering the back-end. But, I wouldn't want to put that much responsibility on DeKeyser, especially being a rookie.