• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/12 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Why can't we score on Crawford? Guy is a scrub. (I am triple or nothing tonight betting with my Father on the game.. we are from Chicago but I am a Wings fan). Afraid I will be in the hole again as we go 0 and 4 against Squawks. If we do make playoffs doesn't bode well for getting past round 1 cause we will surely be 8th seed.

Why can't we score on Crawford? Guy is a scrub. (I am triple or nothing tonight betting with my Father on the game.. we are from Chicago but I am a Wings fan). Afraid I will be in the hole again as we go 0 and 4 against Squawks. If we do make playoffs doesn't bode well for getting past round 1 cause we will surely be 8th seed.

Because our guys are scrubs too.

Zetterberg was scoring early in the season, but he's back to normal.

Guest irishock

The past two seasons are Z's worst years since his rookie season. Guy really needs to reinvent himself this summer

The past two seasons are Z's worst years since his rookie season. Guy really needs to reinvent himself this summer

He's already past his prime, and will only get older.

He isn't reinventing anything.

why is tatar not on this team

So he can overripe and because we like our team.

Guest irishock

He's already past his prime, and will only get older.

He isn't reinventing anything.

That's bulls***. Many past star players like Zetterberg have found a way to remain effective despite aging. Our own Stevie Yzerman included.

Franzen - Filppula - Cleary

Not willing, can't and won't score. Get Nyquist who actually generates chances on a skill line.

Yeah that line's a sunken turd.

Andersonn-Nyquist-Brunner is looking solid tonight. They seem to have some jump.

We flat out can not score. Doesn't matter which lines we use. At the start of the year if you told me we would be in jeopardy of missing the playoffs because we couldn't score I would've laughed Thought our d would've been the issue