• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/12 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blackhawks 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Wings will stay in 8th just long enough to really choke hard at the end. This team is soft in the head. That tying goal sequence was a gallery of blow coverages, laziness, and sloppiness. Someone should explain to them that its less work to win in regulation than it is to lose in a shootout; maybe that would get them playing out the last 3-4 minutes instead of standing around watching.

Did Hossa's shot actually go in? It looked like it hit both posts and never crossed the line, they never showed an abovethenet shot.

Came here to ask the same question. Anyone know where we could find a replay?

Should be happy with the point and would have been three hours ago, but that feels like a letdown again tonight. Two valuable points lost in the shootout. Chicago is definitely far superior, but the Wings have played them tough besides the one disaster game.

Haha, Mickey despises the skills competition.

Guest irishock

I was hoping Hossa's career would be over after that Torres hit last season.

Too bad.

I hoped the same thing when he choked on his own dick in the playoffs with us.

Guest Playmaker

It pisses me off to see Dats, Zetts and Howie go all out for their team and yet we can't depend on a 5 million dollar "Mule" or a rest of a team that is clueless in the defensive zone.

I don't think any of the three have been overly impressive of late. At times like this, your stars have to step it up. They've been average. Jimmy has been good in the games, but we desperately needed him to steal us a win in the shootout. He just seems so easy to beat one on one sometimes.

Tough last two games but who the hell here thought we would even get a point from the Hawks?

We are right where we thought we would be when we took the ice against San jose.

Chill a bit and enjoy the weekend we got our 2pts and drink to what could of been:):):)

I don't think any of the three have been overly impressive of late. At times like this, your stars have to step it up. They've been average. Jimmy has been good in the games, but we desperately needed him to steal us a win in the shootout. He just seems so easy to beat one on one sometimes.

I agree about datsyuk and z, they've been pretty lackluster, but Howard really is doing all he can for this team right now.

Came here to ask the same question. Anyone know where we could find a replay?

Not sure about a replay to find yet, but they did show it on NHL Network (which was Chicago's feed), and it definitely went in the net. Blink-and-you'll-miss-it, but it did hit net.