• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Toggers

Saw Steve Yzerman at the Plymouth Whalers Game Tonight

Rate this topic

Why would he be at that game? Scouting players would be an obvious reason, but he doesn't have any connection to the Whalers, does he? What was funny was that as he walked thru the crowd, it seemed as though he was trying to keep his head down so that no one would spot him, and believe it or not, most of the people didn't even notice him. That shows you how unobservant most people are!

Cool story, bro. But really, that is a cool story. Glad you noticed him. Tampa's minor affiliates are in Syracuse and Fort Meyers, but he could be scouting elsewhere. I wonder if Stevie knows personnel or if he's scouting. Carolina gives preference to a lot of Whalers, but Carolina doesn't own every Whalers player's rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Whalers#Current_roster

Edited by redwings15

I used to train his next door neighbors and just about every girl I knew was asking me to get a picture of him "when he's out mowing his lawn or washing his car". The comments above reminded me of all the smitten mitten girls.

Told them he has a guy that takes care of his yard and washes his vehicles and did they want a picture of him instead:)