• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/13 Around the NHL GDT

Rate this topic

I hate having to root for other teams to win or lose to change my teams fortunes. All I know is I hope the Sharks come back to win and Minnesota-Columbus game ends in regulation.

Sharks lost to Dallas, bumping the Wings from 8th to 9th AND Minnesota tied the game, looks like it will go to OT, meaning each team gains a point, and Columbus could very well be tied in points with the now 9th place Wings by the end of the night.

This will be interesting. I don't mind Columbus beating Minny, but I wish they had done it in regulation. Simple for the Wings--win or don't make the playoffs...

Hell, if they don't beat Nashville or Calgary, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs

It'd be sweet for Minnesota to miss the playoffs.

Well, that sucked. I was hoping for a Minni victory, but mostly I was hoping that the BJ's wouldn't get any points at all. I guess after the last couple of Wings games that we can't complain about loser points, right?

Hopefully the Wings see the standings tomorrow and wake up. Every other team around them is trending upward, and they are no longer in a playoff spot. Its win or die with 7 games remaining. If either luck or effort/composure are lacking, they can kiss 21 years of playoffs goodbye, thank Holland for signing glass men, past-their-primes, and sloppy defensemen (GM of the century that he is).

Guess we'll see what we're really made of in the next two weeks...

Guest Crymson

I don't want us to be the only original 6 team that doesn't make it. Especially since all 6 rarely make it in.

The Rangers are by no means guaranteed a spot at this juncture.

Guest Crymson

Simple plan.... We win we in.... All you can want as a player is to control your fate.

Go to work....somebody blow that horn at the Palace!!

DEEEETROIIIIT BAAAASKETBALLLLL!

:D