• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Blues vs Hawks

Rate this topic

mccarty, draper, maltby...

Like I said, after Babs' 1st year. McCarty was gone, but did return for a short time and in a limited role late in the Cup-winning season, and Draper was never a very physical player. He hit occasionally, but I would hesitate call him physical. Maltby became a fairly soft player in the waning years of his career, and VERY rarely fought throughout his career.

But it is was it is. At least Chicago helped us out a little today.

They didn't really help us out. We're not competing with St. Louis. We're competing with Dallas and Columbus.

We're close enough in the standings that when it's all said and done, this St. Louis loss may help us. But for right now, yeah, our only concern is staying ahead of Columbus and Dallas.

So glad I can watch/listen to Mickey and Ken!

You're very fortunate! (...it's even hard to write that through gnashed teeth...)

I'm recording the late version on Fox D and THAT'S the one I'll have the sound turned up on!

They didn't really help us out. We're not competing with St. Louis. We're competing with Dallas and Columbus.

If Dallas and Columbus keep winning, we need St. Louis and anyone else with numbers close to us to be losing. The sooner they start doing that, the better. If they drop the rest of their games, or at least most of them, Detroit moves up, which, if Dallas and Columbus keep winning, keep us in the playoffs.

In the grand scheme of things, it can't hurt.

We are one point behind St. Louis I think. I'd say this definitely helps us. It potentially opens up an additional spot.