• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

GDT 4/15: Red Wings 3 @ Predators 0

Rate this topic

Great first period by Jimmy, that's about it.

It feels like one of those games where Howard is going to have to stick up for himself when he gets crashed because no one else does.

I'd be fine with a Wings D-man taking a penalty for crosschecking the crap out of someone after they ran into Howard.

No kidding. I'm sick of watching Jimmy get ran into. These guys need to drop their drawers so I can see if they have any balls because I'm really doubting they have any except for Tootoo

Who's going to tie up guys in the corners, go to the front of the net, etc on that line? The Wings need to get tougher in front of the net and in the corners. Making pretty plays on the perimeter doesn't do much to score on a goalie like Rinne.

I like Abby on there. I was saying that cause Franzen was on there with them at the end of the period. I should have clarified that in my earlier post.

I like Abby on there. I was saying that cause Franzen was on there with them at the end of the period. I should have clarified that in my earlier post.

I understand. I hope Bert is able to come back (at full effectiveness) soon. The Wings have sorely missed him in the top six. Abby has done surprisingly well the last month, but IMO the Wings need someone like Bert (or Abby) on each of the top 3 lines. I wish Andersson was more physical, because he would be great with Brunner and Nyquist if he had that drive in the corners, in front of the net, etc.

I understand. I hope Bert is able to come back (at full effectiveness) soon. The Wings have sorely missed him in the top six. Abby has done surprisingly well the last month, but IMO the Wings need someone like Bert (or Abby) on each of the top 3 lines. I wish Andersson was more physical, because he would be great with Brunner and Nyquist if he had that drive in the corners, in front of the net, etc.

Remember Bert's first game of the year he played? 2 goals right? Took some nice saucers from Dats and buried them. I can't wait for Tuzzi to get back too. Just an unfortunate year for him and Helm. This team is so much better with them than without. If we get both back, we're a playoff team.

Remember Bert's first game of the year he played? 2 goals right? Took some nice saucers from Dats and buried them. I can't wait for Tuzzi to get back too. Just an unfortunate year for him and Helm. This team is so much better with them than without. If we get both back, we're a playoff team.

Can't wait for Bertuzzi?

Are you Kenny Holland? Dude is like 40 years old. He should retire in the offseason..............Last season, that is.

That's called "grit".

esteef

Just wanted to say I really miss the days when you would add to the conversation instead of the sarcastic drive-bys that are becoming SOP for you.

Franzen is suffering from bi-polar disorder this game; he'll make a good play then forget what he was doing.

Can't wait for Bertuzzi?

Are you Kenny Holland? Dude is like 40 years old. He should retire in the offseason..............Last season, that is.

I always liked Tuzzi. He knows where to go to create scoring chances, great on the cycle, can pass and shoot well, is a .5 to .6 ppg player and isn't easy to get the puck from or push around. That's why he's so effective with Dats. And at least he can score in a damn shootout.

He's right at the end of the line, but he'd be effective for us this year.

Guest irishock

Holy s***

Z has more goals than Jiri Hudler now

Edited by irishock