• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

GDT 4/15: Red Wings 3 @ Predators 0

Rate this topic

Prior to picking up Rosehill, Philly was weak outside of Simmonds this season. Chicago has tough players, but the team hasn't been playing tough- the first period today was a good example.

You miss the point.

We're the softest team in the league. That's what the etc. was for.

I think he was out the next shift but it needs to happen right there.

You crosscheck the crap out of the guy and keep railing on him even if it means you get ejected. Your team plays with a short bench the rest of the game but you at least show your goalie and your teammates, and your opponent that that kind of crap will not stand.

Clune stayed out after the play, and went off as Tootoo came on. Babcock had his chance at the whistle.

You miss the point.

We're the softest team in the league. That's what the etc. was for.

I get the point, but the examples were off. Toronto has been the best at it this season, being at or near the top of the league in hits and fights. Boston has been playing very soft for the past month, but they may have turned it around against Carolina the other night.

He's very good with the puck offensively and I think he gets the shot through from the point better than anyone on the team. But defensively I'd say he's been making the same kind of mistakes as Smith out there.

Yes, he's ok offensively but brutal on the back end...Dekeyser has shown more promise in his first few games defensively than Kindl showed in his first few seasons in GR...