• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

GDT 4/15: Red Wings 3 @ Predators 0

Rate this topic

I'm as critical of Kindl as anyone, but for a good stretch it looked like he finally sorted it out and would become an NHL defensemen.

But now in spite of his poise offensively he's gone on another run of awful games defensively.

Well, I remember how brutal Lilja was defensively and he didn't seem to know the difference between applying pressure and chasing in our end and low and behold, he was awesome the year we last won the cup... On the play that caused the penalty shot, Kindl tried to pressure the puck carrier on a 2 on 2 and left his guy wide open and had to hook him... He's like a Jekyll and Hyde when he crosses the red line lol

Well, I remember how brutal Lilja was defensively and he didn't seem to know the difference between applying pressure and chasing in our end and low and behold, he was awesome the year we last won the cup... On the play that caused the penalty shot, Kindl tried to pressure the puck carrier on a 2 on 2 and left his guy wide open and had to hook him... He's like a Jekyll and Hyde when he crosses the red line lol

True, but with his sklilset if Kindl were playing anywhere near his potential he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Lillypads.