• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

4/15 Around the NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

I'd be pretty embarrassed if you told me before the season that we'd be spying on Dallas Stars games in April...

This is great. I won't congratulate Chicago, but I won't boo them either lol.

Columbus can pull even with points tonight, but they lose the ROW tiebreaker by a whole 3 games.

Chicago 5-2 open netter, looks like they did us a big favor (because they swept us and felt bad).

Columbus and Colorado are tied at 1 currently

Minnesota is up by 2 against Calgary

We better beat Calgary next game.

Tired of the Wings underachieving and playing down to that s***ty team.

This is great. I won't congratulate Chicago, but I won't boo them either lol.

Columbus can pull even with points tonight, but they lose the ROW tiebreaker by a whole 3 games.

We also have a game at hand with Columbus. That's the biggest selling point with them and Dallas. We were all tied at 45, but Columbus had already played a game over both us and Dallas. Hopefully Colorado can come out big tonight and beat them. That would cause some better separation between us and Columbus, and tonight Chicago created a little air pocket between us and Dallas.

Boys, our old division rival just helped us out tonight. Let's take that and run with it.

Thanks Colorado, trying to watch some game center lying with the lady and you ******* wake me back up with your s***tyness. Great.

#41 Tyson Barrie totally messed up. He misplayed the puck. He let the Blue Jacket get behind him. And then he didn't even hook him. Colorado Avalanche, good for nothins

I screamed at that horrible play. If he stayed backwards he would've easily intercepted the puck, but inside totally turn your back to the player and allow him in for a breakaway. Jesus Christ.

f***in Jackets just won't go away. How important are those points now that we lost to them? Unreal. And I remember thinking they will never catch up anyway. Boy was I wrong. Let's hope they lose in OT or shootout. We have Calgary Wednesday and they have Anaheim. We could be up by three points after Wednesday.

still in 8th with a game in hand on Columbus and Wings have the easier schedule

Anyone who's followed the Wings for the past 3 years knows that an "easier" schedule is not a good thing (i.e. expected losses to teams like Howson era Jackets, Islanders, etc.)

Anyone who's followed the Wings for the past 3 years knows that an "easier" schedule is not a good thing (i.e. expected losses to teams like Howson era Jackets, Islanders, etc.)

Those games were not borderline must wins