Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

4/15 Around the NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Thank Kenny for that.

I'd rather be cheering for John Cena.

That's going way too far

Anyone who's followed the Wings for the past 3 years knows that an "easier" schedule is not a good thing (i.e. expected losses to teams like Howson era Jackets, Islanders, etc.)

It goes back even further lol. The Wings have been like that since forever.

I think Columbus will continue to give the Wings a run for their money, which is probably a really good thing at this point.

Phoenix basically bows out, eh?

Tomorrow could be a big day for separation in the standings. Detroit plays Calgary and Columbus plays Anaheim. If we would come out with a win, and Anaheim does a huge favor in beating CBJ in regulation, we would have 2 points over Columbus with a game at hand. Minnesota plays tonight against Edmonton. If Edmonton wins, it would put us in place to tie with Minnesota, but they have 1 ROW over us. St.Louis plays Vancouver tonight, in which we need Vancouver to win.

If all those things go right come the end of Wednesday night we could be looking at this:

6- Minnesota 49 pts (19 ROW) / 43 GP

7- Detroit 49 pts (19 ROW-if we win in regulation/OT against Calgary) / 43 GP

8- St.Louis 48 pts (20 ROW) / 42 GP

9- Columbus 47 pts (15 ROW) / 44 GP

10- Dallas 45 pts (19 ROW) / 42 GP

I think I got everything correct, but others can scan over it and give me some corrections if needed.

Tomorrow could be a big day for separation in the standings. Detroit plays Calgary and Columbus plays Anaheim. If we would come out with a win, and Anaheim does a huge favor in beating CBJ in regulation, we would have 2 points over Columbus with a game at hand. Minnesota plays tonight against Edmonton. If Edmonton wins, it would put us in place to tie with Minnesota, but they have 1 ROW over us. St.Louis plays Vancouver tonight, in which we need Vancouver to win.

If all those things go right come the end of Wednesday night we could be looking at this:

6- Minnesota 49 pts (19 ROW) / 43 GP

7- Detroit 49 pts (19 ROW-if we win in regulation/OT against Calgary) / 43 GP

8- St.Louis 48 pts (20 ROW) / 42 GP

9- Columbus 47 pts (15 ROW) / 44 GP

10- Dallas 45 pts (19 ROW) / 42 GP

I think I got everything correct, but others can scan over it and give me some corrections if needed.

You should repost this as today's GDT around the league.