• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 darkmanx

darkmanx

Toronto's Finest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,487 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

This kid is a clown. How many dirty hits / plays is he going to throw ? Totally unnecessary, I hope Shanahan makes an example of him.

02_notcomplicated_Kronwalled55_zpsc7d665

#2 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

@RedWingsFeed: Flyers announce that Kent Huskins is out with a concussion: He suffered it... http://t.co/M9RRQOE9SY via @NHLonNBCSports #NHL #RedWings

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#3 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

Why the hell are they hashtagging detroit? He's with Philly now... unless I have zero idea how they tweeted that or something. I haven't seen enough replays of it, but it certainly looked dirty from what I saw. Seems like he clipped him at the last second because Huskins moved his head.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#4 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

Sucks for Kent, he played well for us and I wish him the best. 

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#5 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

He got his chin real good

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#6 The Greek

The Greek

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

@RedWingsFeed: Flyers announce that Kent Huskins is out with a concussion: He suffered it... http://t.co/M9RRQOE9SY via @NHLonNBCSports #NHL #RedWings

The little dweeb should be suspended until huskins can play again.

#7 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Wow. I wish huskins the best. You also see the philly guy watching out for his teammate? He was on him instantly...wish Detroit had someone like that now. Too too doesn't count since he is never on the ice...

This is also where fighting has its place in hockey. You suspend him he learns nothing. He gets the royal snot beat out of him he will think twice next time. Hockey players used to govern themselves and they still should.

Edited by DeGraa55, 15 April 2013 - 08:46 PM.

#8 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,181 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

The little dweeb should be suspended until huskins can play again.

bertuzzi_todd_031004.jpg

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#9 The Greek

The Greek

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

bertuzzi_todd_031004.jpg

Why you gotta go and point out my blatant inconsistencies?

#10 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Wow. Shanaban coming up. Should make for an interesting video tomorrow. That's freaking crazy. 

IPB Image

#11 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

Douchebag.

esteef

"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#12 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

GooZe! Z Jr. ~ Acting Captain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Eller had a nice wild stick swing at the end of the game too.  Shanahan will love the game tape from that gem... :lol:

This offseason will determine whether Ken Holland should still be employed with the Wings organization.

Please put Smith on the Power Play!

#13 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,412 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Quick to announce concussion, wondering if that is to help with suspension.  Normally, teams are pretty cautious before concluding on concussion or not.

#14 thegerkin

thegerkin

Statue of Liberty!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Get well Husks!! And piss off Ryan White. Bum.

#15 Alan O'Bricke

Alan O'Bricke

Draftee

• 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

..You also see the philly guy watching out for his teammate? He was on him instantly...wish Detroit had someone like that now. Too too doesn't count since he is never on the ice...

You and me both. I wish we had the same consistant team Philly ice's every year.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm

Well, maybe not.

Also, I'd like to point out, everyone knows Philly is a scrappy team. Everyone knows if thet get fed up that someone on the Flyers will gladly hand their ass to them, or cheap shot them possibly. Even with all that info plain as day to everyone, that didn't stop Ryan White.

Edited by Alan O'Bricke, 15 April 2013 - 10:19 PM.

#16 martinezsvsu

martinezsvsu

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

wtf. that kid might not want to play against philly for a while they take that s*** personally. drop the hammer on this clown shanny

#17 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,420 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

bertuzzi_todd_031004.jpg

We had to go there, didn't we?

#18 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:57 AM

Also, I'd like to point out, everyone knows Philly is a scrappy team. Everyone knows if thet get fed up that someone on the Flyers will gladly hand their ass to them, or cheap shot them possibly. Even with all that info plain as day to everyone, that didn't stop Ryan White.

A good point. I guess it just pleases the fans' sense of drama too see how revenge happens right away on the ice.

Another angle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-PQKhOc4s8

Edited by P. Marlowe, 16 April 2013 - 01:07 AM.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#19 shaeb30

shaeb30

Jimmy Howard's Future 3rd String

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

This guy has been a piece of garbage all the way back to his days as a AHLer with the Hamilton Bulldogs. My friends and I were at a Griffins game a couple years ago to celebrate my brothers return from Afghanistan, and after the game we were in the back parking lot waiting to meet more friends for a drink at McFadden's (a local bar behind the Van Andel Arena), when White made his appearanfe behind the building waiting for the team bus. He noticed us from being at the game, as our seats were right next to the penalty box, (which he had made 3 appearances in during the course of the game), and he proceeded to walk around the gate and confront us to our faces, saying we were "school girl b*itches for rocking face paint and Griffs garb for the game. Told us he would personally find where we lived and be sure to blow the ashes of what was left of our homes in our faces. Dude has always been a real "class act".

Typing from phone... damn typos.

#20 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

GooZe! Z Jr. ~ Acting Captain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:55 AM

This guy has been a piece of garbage all the way back to his days as a AHLer with the Hamilton Bulldogs. My friends and I were at a Griffins game a couple years ago to celebrate my brothers return from Afghanistan, and after the game we were in the back parking lot waiting to meet more friends for a drink at McFadden's (a local bar behind the Van Andel Arena), when White made his appearanfe behind the building waiting for the team bus. He noticed us from being at the game, as our seats were right next to the penalty box, (which he had made 3 appearances in during the course of the game), and he proceeded to walk around the gate and confront us to our faces, saying we were "school girl b*itches for rocking face paint and Griffs garb for the game. Told us he would personally find where we lived and be sure to blow the ashes of what was left of our homes in our faces. Dude has always been a real "class act".

Typing from phone... damn typos.

Nice.  At least when Chelios trash talked guys he just said he was gonna f*** their mothers....  Burning down your houses....good burn from the millionaire.  Guy wears clownshoes.

This offseason will determine whether Ken Holland should still be employed with the Wings organization.

Please put Smith on the Power Play!