• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes

Ryan White headshot on Kent Huskins

Rate this topic

Why the hell are they hashtagging detroit? He's with Philly now... unless I have zero idea how they tweeted that or something. I haven't seen enough replays of it, but it certainly looked dirty from what I saw. Seems like he clipped him at the last second because Huskins moved his head.

Guest DeGraa55

Wow. I wish huskins the best. You also see the philly guy watching out for his teammate? He was on him instantly...wish Detroit had someone like that now. Too too doesn't count since he is never on the ice...

This is also where fighting has its place in hockey. You suspend him he learns nothing. He gets the royal snot beat out of him he will think twice next time. Hockey players used to govern themselves and they still should.

Edited by DeGraa55

..You also see the philly guy watching out for his teammate? He was on him instantly...wish Detroit had someone like that now. Too too doesn't count since he is never on the ice...

You and me both. I wish we had the same consistant team Philly ice's every year.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm

Well, maybe not.

Also, I'd like to point out, everyone knows Philly is a scrappy team. Everyone knows if thet get fed up that someone on the Flyers will gladly hand their ass to them, or cheap shot them possibly. Even with all that info plain as day to everyone, that didn't stop Ryan White.

Edited by Alan O'Bricke

Also, I'd like to point out, everyone knows Philly is a scrappy team. Everyone knows if thet get fed up that someone on the Flyers will gladly hand their ass to them, or cheap shot them possibly. Even with all that info plain as day to everyone, that didn't stop Ryan White.

A good point. I guess it just pleases the fans' sense of drama too see how revenge happens right away on the ice.

Another angle:

Edited by P. Marlowe

This guy has been a piece of garbage all the way back to his days as a AHLer with the Hamilton Bulldogs. My friends and I were at a Griffins game a couple years ago to celebrate my brothers return from Afghanistan, and after the game we were in the back parking lot waiting to meet more friends for a drink at McFadden's (a local bar behind the Van Andel Arena), when White made his appearanfe behind the building waiting for the team bus. He noticed us from being at the game, as our seats were right next to the penalty box, (which he had made 3 appearances in during the course of the game), and he proceeded to walk around the gate and confront us to our faces, saying we were "school girl b*itches for rocking face paint and Griffs garb for the game. Told us he would personally find where we lived and be sure to blow the ashes of what was left of our homes in our faces. Dude has always been a real "class act".

Typing from phone... damn typos.

This guy has been a piece of garbage all the way back to his days as a AHLer with the Hamilton Bulldogs. My friends and I were at a Griffins game a couple years ago to celebrate my brothers return from Afghanistan, and after the game we were in the back parking lot waiting to meet more friends for a drink at McFadden's (a local bar behind the Van Andel Arena), when White made his appearanfe behind the building waiting for the team bus. He noticed us from being at the game, as our seats were right next to the penalty box, (which he had made 3 appearances in during the course of the game), and he proceeded to walk around the gate and confront us to our faces, saying we were "school girl b*itches for rocking face paint and Griffs garb for the game. Told us he would personally find where we lived and be sure to blow the ashes of what was left of our homes in our faces. Dude has always been a real "class act".

Typing from phone... damn typos.

Nice. At least when Chelios trash talked guys he just said he was gonna f*** their mothers.... Burning down your houses....good burn from the millionaire. Guy wears clownshoes.

You and me both. I wish we had the same consistant team Philly ice's every year.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm

Well, maybe not.

I'm with you that pure enforcers and excessive violence don't have a place in the NHL, but I have to take issue with what you say here.

It's true that being a tough team didn't stop White from doing this, but it would stop White from doing it repeatedly. It's the same with anything, you can prepare and try to deter bad things from happening, but once in a while it will always slip through. But I bet the Flyers don't get run like that often. Look at how often Howard gets run. With no retribution, teams will continue to take liberties. With retribution, it won't happen so often.

wtf. that kid might not want to play against philly for a while they take that s*** personally. drop the hammer on this clown shanny

NHL requests in person hearing with White. Shanny will no doubt drop the hammer on him if he wants to meet with him instead of the phone call BS.

Means

NHL requests in person hearing with White. Shanny will no doubt drop the hammer on him if he wants to meet with him instead of the phone call BS.

Means they can suspend 5 games or more, even if White declines the in-person.

Guest RedWingsDad

bertuzzi_todd_031004.jpg

Seriously, let it rest. You going to bring up Bert in every thread about a player getting injured? I'm sure somewhere Steve Moore is happy you are fervently championing his cause, but in the end you just come off looking like a troll.