• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ally

4/16 NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Agreed... Would love to see Minny take a lost tonight along with the blues... even though I have elliot in net tonight for fantasy... sigh haha...

On a side note i know i will be taking in every moment of silence I can and I am rooting for a big Boston win tomorrow for the city of Boston and Martin Richard...

528440_10151357787386441_2065008520_n_zp

Was asked to repost this to this thread;

Tomorrow could be a big day for separation in the standings. Detroit plays Calgary and Columbus plays Anaheim. If we would come out with a win, and Anaheim does a huge favor in beating CBJ in regulation, we would have 2 points over Columbus with a game at hand. Minnesota plays tonight against Edmonton. If Edmonton wins, it would put us in place to tie with Minnesota, but they have 1 ROW over us. St.Louis plays Vancouver tonight, in which we need Vancouver to win.

If all those things go right come the end of Wednesday night we could be looking at this:

6- Minnesota 49 pts (19 ROW) / 43 GP

7- Detroit 49 pts (19 ROW-if we win in regulation/OT against Calgary) / 43 GP

8- St.Louis 48 pts (20 ROW) / 42 GP

9- Columbus 47 pts (15 ROW) / 44 GP

10- Dallas 45 pts (19 ROW) / 42 GP

I think I got everything correct, but others can scan over it and give me some corrections if needed.

Vancouver blows. I've watched 5 of their games this year, and they are not good

WIN OR GO HOME, WINGS!

Neither are we. It's no coincidence that Vancouver and Colorado blew 3rd period leads when we needed them not to. Can't rely on these types of teams.

What's even worse is that they got a point as well.

Glad I didn't force myself to cheer for Vancouver since it would apparently be for nothing.

Edmonton is my favorite Canadian team so I watch them fairly often and I'm used to their silliness.

All around, a bad night for Wings fans,

Guest DeGraa55

Dirtiest player in the league wins it in the the shootout for San Jose over the Kings.

(no not Cooke)

I'm at a loss at who it is. On this board every single questionable hit is worthily if NHL dirtiest player unless he us a wing of course.

I'm at a loss at who it is. On this board every single questionable hit is worthily if NHL dirtiest player unless he us a wing of course.

Since Cooke has been "reformed" for me it's easily Raffi headhunter Torres. He's built his career on a string of borderline late/questionable hits that often contact the head.

tn_gallery_12824_72_87930.jpgtn_gallery_12824_72_71435.jpgtn_gallery_12824_72_110522.jpgtn_gallery_12824_72_7336.jpgtn_gallery_12824_72_56502.jpg

Pics were shrunk down excessively, but there's some shots from the Jets game last night. I kept forgetting to take pics so that's all I got. Was more interested in the game. I made some LGW pic album or something so they're in there.

Edited by Z Winged Dangler