• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

4/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Flames 3

Rate this topic

I'm not too upset right now because we're playing well, but why is Babs so dead set against playing Pav and Brunner together. He's tried every single other combination but hasn't tried Brunner-Pav-Big Body (Abby, Franzen, Cleary, whoever). Any theories?

Guest irishock

Wait....Datsuk still plays for the Wings?

Wait... Pavel criticizers this season still haven't learned their lessons yet?

I'm not too upset right now because we're playing well, but why is Babs so dead set against playing Pav and Brunner together. He's tried every single other combination but hasn't tried Brunner-Pav-Big Body (Abby, Franzen, Cleary, whoever). Any theories?

We must never question Babs. He's the best coach in the league, some poll said so.

Guest irishock

Yeah....that was the point. Everybody was criticizing him. Go back and read all the posts

Which is why I wrote:

Wait... Pavel criticizers this season still haven't learned their lessons yet?

Flip better not get a penny over 3 million this off season. What a waste of a player doing stupid passes all the time.

if he hasn't learned to shoot the puck by now, he never will

I used to be a Flip fan, but now I kinda wish Holland had traded him at the deadline

b/c now we're either gonna over-pay for his services or lose him for nothing

The concept is pretty simple, as soon as we started shooting the puck instead of trying to get the perfect shot we took over that period. SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK. Gus is the best player on the ice tonight easily.

Wide empty net and he shoots it back into the goalie. God I hate this game sometimes

He didn't have anytime to actually get anything on it. He saw it and immediately let something at the net (he also probably didn't know how much time was left and just wanted to get something off before the timer or a stick disrupted him. It honestly looked like Kipper got that in his trapper, at least from my fuzzy snowmen FSD+ feed.

Guest irishock

Flip better not get a penny over 3 million this off season. What a waste of a player doing stupid passes all the time.

Thank Christ he wasn't an expiring last summer. Holland would've thrown 6/30 right at him.