• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
evilzyme

4/17 GDT: Red Wings 2 @ Flames 3

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Of course Kipper gets the glove up on a Datsyuk rifle with Abby screening. Goon the F up and go after their goalie, ffs

Chill out kid, you've been b*$tcin about Zetterberg all night when hes been playing just fine. He's working hard out there and he's had good shots on goal. Like the one that hit the post really loud towards end of the 2nd period. And remember that Zetterberg is playing through a groin injury in these few games. I'd like to see you play through a groin injury to help ur team make it to the playoffs with 6 games left.. Only other people working harder than him is probly Nyquist and Pasha this game.

He's helping us lose I want to win. Injury or not

I saw Kipper's numbers before the game and knew he would turn into his 2007 self tonight.

Then again, playing the Red Wings is generally pretty easy on goalies.

We really miss Holmstrom's deflections. Seems like we've had only a few all season.

Our shots are too easy to stop.

Ok I didn't see that goal. On the replay it looked like Jimmy stopped it behind the net for Ericsson to pick up, but then I couldn't see how it got back into Jimmy's skates. A little help please?

Begin poked it into Howard's skates and it pinballed in

Ok I didn't see that goal. On the replay it looked like Jimmy stopped it behind the net for Ericsson to pick up, but then I couldn't see how it got back into Jimmy's skates. A little help please?

IIRC Howard stopped it, Ericsson touched it but it hit off Howards skate which made it go parallel with the net. Came up towards Howards skate while he was skating back into the crease, the puck got poke checked(?), came across hit jimmy's skate, went another way, and then Jimmy hit it with his right foot directly into the net. If he didn't move his right foot, it most likely would've went across the goal line or damn near it.

Guest Crymson

BIg E nonchalant and our season might be over if we can't score.

It's a bit premature to be saying such things.