No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
haroldsnepsts

4/17 Around the NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Jackets-Ducks

Sabres-Bruins

Canadiens-Pens

In the Montreal game, Price rides the pine to start the game after getting the hook the last two starts. Budaj lets in 3 goals on 9 shots so they put Price back in. Price lets in 3 goals on 15 shots. Oops.

Pens get goals from Iginla, Morrow and Murray.

Price is a freaking embarrassment. I have no idea what is wrong with him, but the Habs have a huge problem on their hands, just before the playoffs.

Is it solely Price to blame? Both goalies haven't exactly done great in their past 3 games.

I this game is a wipe for them right now. They started with Budaj and it just snowballed from there. Price needs to get some mental confidence back in his game. He's proven he can carry the Habs.

I this game is a wipe for them right now. They started with Budaj and it just snowballed from there. Price needs to get some mental confidence back in his game. He's proven he can carry the Habs.

One of the guys, Keith Jones or Milbury or someone I generally don't give much credence to made the point that if you're trying to rest Price, you don't throw him in a game like that. You let Budaj get shelled. I actually agree.

I also hope that people here who think Price walks on water is as mortal as the rest of goalies in the league.

Great goalies are great most of the time. But they still let in bad goals and stink it up from time to time. What separates them is shaking it off and getting back on their game.

One of the guys, Keith Jones or Milbury or someone I generally don't give much credence to made the point that if you're trying to rest Price, you don't throw him in a game like that. You let Budaj get shelled. I actually agree.

I also hope that people here who think Price walks on water is as mortal as the rest of goalies in the league.

Great goalies are great most of the time. But they still let in bad goals and stink it up from time to time. What separates them is shaking it off and getting back on their game.

Being goalie of the Montreal Canadiens is the most pressure packed job in sports, imo.

I can't remember any goalie since Patrick Roy, who's stuck around there as long as Price has.

There was a great tribute before the game too.

I'll be man enough to say that the intro made me tear up. The intro was good, and then the whole crowd joining and taking over the anthem... got me.

Guest irishock

Weird night in the hockey world. The hockey gods are pissed at something.

The city of Boston acting classy.

Edited by irishock

if they can't even beat calgary, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. sad but honest truth

i predict that the wings and blue jackets will tie for final points but the blue jackets will get the go ahead based on the tie breaker

Edited by redwings15

Did you guys see the effort that Foligno made to set up the winning goal for the Jackets?

Yeah...Wings could use some of that....

if they can't even beat calgary, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. sad but honest truth

i predict that the wings and blue jackets will tie for final points but the blue jackets will get the go ahead based on the tie breaker

That's not the first tie-breaker now. ROW (Regulation/OT Wins) is the first tie breaker, and the Wings currently are winning that by two, at least.