• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ally

4/18 NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Wings don't deserve any help after last nights game

goodnight playoffs

This. It's sad how we're spying on Columbus and Dallas games with 5 to go on the season. Christ, I'd rather miss the playoffs than see myself sink so low.

Guest irishock

I don't want this prestigious franchise to go out being swept by their biggest rivals in history.

I've given Lakers fans a whole load of s*** for their dogfight with Utah to earn the right to a first round exit to the Spurs, their biggest rivals for the past 20 years.

I don't want to wake up knowing that I'm a hypocrite.

I don't want to.

Edited by irishock

I don't want this prestigious franchise to go out being swept by their biggest rivals in history.

I've given Lakers fans a whole load of s*** for their dogfight with Utah to earn the right to a first round exit to the Spurs, their biggest rivals for the past 20 years.

I don't want to wake up knowing that I'm a hypocrite.

I don't want to.

I really don't understand the logic here... Losing in the first round is still better than missing the playoffs.

Good thing the kings didn't share your logic last year. Good thing the flyers from 2010 didn't share your logic.

I don't want the wings to miss the playoffs for the first time in my lifetime.

In 2011, Chicago only made playoffs because Minnesota beat Dallas on the last day. They ended up coming within one OT goal of upsetting the Canucks... The same Canucks that went on to play in game seven of the cup finals...

Edited by wingsfan4795

It's very sad spying on other games. But it's sadder that you'd rather miss the playoffs.

This. As disappointed as I've been with their play, I will not give up playoff hopes until it is mathematically sung by the fat lady that we're not in.

STL up by one over the Yotes at 14:30 of the second...

Go Sharks, Kings, Nucks...and Blues just for good measure

Isn't it better that the Yotes win? They've got 43 points to Detroit's 47. Whereas the Blues have 50. They do have a game in hand but there's still a chance St. Louis could drop out.

Honestly though I can't root for either of those teams to win. Is there a way they can both lose?

Isn't it better that the Yotes win? They've got 43 points to Detroit's 47. Whereas the Blues have 50. They do have a game in hand but there's still a chance St. Louis could drop out.

Honestly though I can't root for either of those teams to win. Is there a way they can both lose?

I was torn on this game trying to decide who I'd rather. I decided that I'd rather be a little bit further from the blues than risk ANOTHER team coming for us.

The stars ....seriously!!! See the urgency....i honestly dont think our boys know how to do it for 60 minutes because they came into the dynasty at its peak and were never asked to dig down and grind for 60!

Edited by beachwing