• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ally

4/18 NHL GDT

Rate this topic

The Canucks are so effing useless. Couldn't do us just this one favor eh? Had to just completely get pooped on by Dallas. So annoyed.

They're going to do us a favor and kick our asses Saturday so we get a better draft pick

I really think this is a big game for Columbus. If they lose they're only 2 points ahead of us and we have two games in hand. If Columbus loses tonight I really think we make the playoffs. It would be cool to keep the streak alive but other than that we're not doing any damage in the playoffs this year. Last night showed me this team has some serious issues.

Simon, come on! Stay positive... Things have been harsh, but last night, those 2 fluke goals were just that! The wings attacked fiercely. On another night most of their scoring chances would have gone in! Who knows what would have happened if that shorthanded goal hadn't gone in, maybe the Wings would have capitalized on the PP!

I watch the Kings all the time so nothing new here.

esteef

If they actually awarded the Norris for all around ability anymore, Doughty should be in the conversation.

Blues win in shoot out.

Would've been worse had the Yotes won in the shootout but it's still not great there's a 3 point game.

Simon, come on! Stay positive... Things have been harsh, but last night, those 2 fluke goals were just that! The wings attacked fiercely. On another night most of their scoring chances would have gone in! Who knows what would have happened if that shorthanded goal hadn't gone in, maybe the Wings would have capitalized on the PP!

Good point but it's not ONLY last night. That Jimmy Howard f*** up pretty much summed up the whole season. Things just didn't go our way from day one. Injuries and just sloppy play all around. I'm not counting them out of the playoffs yet. Hopefully they make it and whatever happens after that is up to them. Just hurts me to see players like Zetterberg and Datsyuk not as effective as they used to be.

Good point but it's not ONLY last night. That Jimmy Howard f*** up pretty much summed up the whole season. Things just didn't go our way from day one. Injuries and just sloppy play all around. I'm not counting them out of the playoffs yet. Hopefully they make it and whatever happens after that is up to them. Just hurts me to see players like Zetterberg and Datsyuk not as effective as they used to be.

Dats and Zetterberg still have the ability to dominate any game, the problem is their line mates suck.

They can dominate yes, but it just sucks knowing these guys are not getting the help they deserve on most nights (although that might be less true recently), and that they are indeed NOT getting any younger.. I'm about to hit 30 myself (Ughhh :P) and I realize I need a little longer recovery time after a game or workout!

Kopitar on the PK minus his stick, did a soccer sliding tackle to kick the puck out of the zone.

i wonder if our guys will do that

He's awesome. Shouldn't that have been a penalty when the BJ player swept his stick into the corner when it was laying on the ice?

esteef

This kings game is a roller coaster to me, but they're up again!

For the record I would be cheering for them regardless of the circumstance as they've been my second farvorite team for years (used to live there)

Kopitar on the PK minus his stick, did a soccer sliding tackle to kick the puck out of the zone.

i wonder if our guys will do that

dadgummit

That was an awesome play, but 20 seconds earlier he tried to kick it out, instead of making the safe play and sweeping it with his hand, and completely whiffed.

He made up for it with the "slide tackle"

Edited by wingsfan4795

He's awesome. Shouldn't that have been a penalty when the BJ player swept his stick into the corner when it was laying on the ice?

esteef

I cant remember what game I was watching a couple days ago maybe the flyers, but one team was shorthanded and a guy lost his stick and the other team's player swept it out of the lane and I thought the same thing, the announcers didnt make anything of it though.

esteef

I think it was broken

If Columbus didn't have bobrovski they would be so much worse. Funny that he was bryzgalov's backup last year

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?sns=em&v=ZNdE-WcnKIQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZNdE-WcnKIQ%26sns%3Dem

Edited by wingsfan4795

Guest irishock

3 very important games all late night affecting the Wings. Time will tell....

No game was more important for the Wings than April 25th 1964.