• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ally

4/18 NHL GDT

Rate this topic

He was grabbed from behind and wasn't ready. Certainly he's not scared of Dubinsky.

esteef

Doughty certainly didn't look good covering his head but I agree. Doesn't Dubinsky lose every legit fight he's ever in?

Game over. Kings won. No need for Doughty to turn around and get suckered by a guy who grabbed him from behind. Just maybe could've looked more dignified doing it. :lol:

He was grabbed from behind and wasn't ready. Certainly he's not scared of Dubinsky.

esteef

Oh, I wasn't implying he was scared of Dubinsky. More than anything else kind of enjoying the fact that Columbus as a whole looked agitated after a loss. Doughty just looked funny covering his head, don't really blame him haha

I don't want this prestigious franchise to go out being swept by their biggest rivals in history.

I've given Lakers fans a whole load of s*** for their dogfight with Utah to earn the right to a first round exit to the Spurs, their biggest rivals for the past 20 years.

I don't want to wake up knowing that I'm a hypocrite.

I don't want to.

Because Detroit has never been swept before?

Guest irishock

Because Detroit has never been swept before?

Yes, the Wings have been swept before. In fact, they bent over to the Hawks in sweeping fashion in 1970. I'll never forget that. Ever.