• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

4/19 GDT

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

My thought exactly. Let's effing win some games, boys.

One of the biggest franzen haters there is. BUT the way he is going he very well could be the reason we make the playoffs. Along with Howard of course!

St. Louis and LA have done us a huge favor with wins over Dallas and Columbus.

As it stands going into the next game...

Detroit (9th) has a 48.5% chance of making the playoffs, Dallas (10th) has a 26.6%, and Columbus (8th) a 25.4%. Detroit has 2 games in hand over Columbus, and a 2 game ROW advantage. Detroit has 1 game in hand over Dallas, but a 2 game ROW disadvantage.

Still an uphill battle, but there is light up ahead at the end of the tunnel.

Guest DeGraa55

Detroit (9th) has a 48.5% chance of making the playoffs, Dallas (10th) has a 26.6%, and Columbus (8th) a 25.4%. Detroit has 2 games in hand over Columbus, and a 2 game ROW advantage. Detroit has 1 game in hand over Dallas, but a 2 game ROW disadvantage.

Idk if I should be embarrassed or excited...gosh we've been spoiled.

Did you calculate those numbers yourself? If not, do you know how they are calculated?

These numbers change wildly after every game.

A loss tonight, and they'll be totally different again.

Interesting stat. All 17 teams that are in playoff picture have a + goal differential. Wings are the closest with -2 on the bottom in the west. If that can change to + , Wings will be in.

Just another way of hopping.

Lol..you don't say

Just saying that these stats are only as good as your next game.

I pay as much attention to this as I do to the strength of schedule crap. We were supposed to beat Calgary, just like other teams are doing. Doesn't work that way.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Just saying that these stats are only as good as you next game.

I pay as much attention to this as I do to the strength of schedule crap. We were supposed to beat Calgary, just like other teams are doing. Doesn't work that way.

I totally agree, we play down to the competition way too much which is why if we get in I think we can do some damage. We will be underdogs against everyone.

Guest Crymson

A win tonight will put the Wings in extremely good position. The Jackets will be in trouble and the Wild within reach.

I won't lie: I'd love to see the Wings take 7th and the Jackets or the Stars bump the Wild out, if only so that I can go to the Wild boards and watch centcougar wail like an infant.