• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

4/20 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Canucks 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

If they had a goal-scorer the team would've been deadly tonight.

But we have no goaler...

Maybe if Datsyuk goes to Russia, then swapping that 's 6m+ for a goal-scorer will do the team well?

Is Z really a 6m+ player?

Edited by themcityblues

1 game in hand and 1 point down looking at the bright side :)

Lose to a s***ty Calgary team and give up a point tonight after dominating?

1 point out of 4 in a crucial trip. Where's all the leadership and resolve on this team?

Meanwhile, Dallas thrashes this same Vancouver team, despite trading away lots of players during the deadline.

what happened to Datsyuk's shootout 2/7 this year.... he used to be automatic

He used to be creative

We're on NBC Sports for the rest of the season.

Good god.

Cancel the remaining games, let's go golfing!

We won if we were shooting for pads.

Yep. Another game where we only score a goal. How many does that make now in recent memory?

And Howard needs to study tape in shootouts. Lapierre was going so slow that Howard should have just kept his ground and not committed. Instead, he goes down quickly like he always does.

Sof****** broken. We DESERVED that second point. The shoot out can burn in hell. Commence ugly crying...

If there wasnt a shootout we would have ended up with 1 in a tie anyways, what the f*** are you talking about

Yep. Another game where we only score a goal. How many does that make now in recent memory?

And Howard needs to study tape in shootouts. Lapierre was going so slow that Howard should have just kept his ground and not committed. Instead, he goes down quickly like he always does.

Howard was the ONLY reason we got a point in this game. I don't think he's the guy that needs to study tape. I think our forwards need to study some tape on how to score a F' n goal

Howard was the ONLY reason we got a point in this game. I don't think he's the guy that needs to study tape. I think our forwards need to study some tape on how to score a F' n goal

Huh?

Howard was taking a coffee break for most of this game. He made some saves, but we carried the play just like the Calgary game.

Once again, the other goalie was the star.

you lot make me laugh, we played a great road game against a team that was looking like they wanted a shootout from the puck drop. what do you think their goalie is gunna do eh ? just let us score? hes paid to stop the puck the same as Jimmy. As far as the shootout goes its a complete crapshoot. Id sooner they play another 5 min ot 3 on 3 as the pen shot saga is a garbage way to win or lose games. You should win as a team and loose as a team, not this one on one crap.

Anyway, win the next 3 home games and we'll be in the dance. Our D is looking just fine lately and if Kenny gets his head outta of his ass and signs us 2 bonifide scoring forwards we'll be set next season as well.

Sproul played his first game for the Griffs tonight and the opposing play by play guys were drooling over him every shift he was out, and has he got a shot from the point or what! they were also biggin up Pulkkinen on his debut as well, as to where the Redwings find these guys. Future looks good.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i havent checked the GDT but for those that dont know Ken Holland will be on After Hours on CBC soon

its pretty weird that we have to be fans of certain teams for a night just so wings have a shot.

you lot make me laugh, we played a great road game against a team that was looking like they wanted a shootout from the puck drop. what do you think their goalie is gunna do eh ? just let us score? hes paid to stop the puck the same as Jimmy. As far as the shootout goes its a complete crapshoot. Id sooner they play another 5 min ot 3 on 3 as the pen shot saga is a garbage way to win or lose games. You should win as a team and loose as a team, not this one on one crap.

Anyway, win the next 3 home games and we'll be in the dance. Our D is looking just fine lately and if Kenny gets his head outta of his ass and signs us 2 bonifide scoring forwards we'll be set next season as well.

Sproul played his first game for the Griffs tonight and the opposing play by play guys were drooling over him every shift he was out, and has he got a shot from the point or what! they were also biggin up Pulkkinen on his debut as well, as to where the Redwings find these guys. Future looks good.

But when the other team's goalie stands on his head every game, then you should blame the Wings, and not give credit to the goalie.

lol really? we are blaming jimmy for this game? come on now

No, just blaming his shootout tendency to go down early this season.

I'm blaming the Wings more for making the other goalie always look so damn good throughout the entire game.