• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes

4/21 GDT

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

These Minnesota announcers may be the worst homers I've ever seen... According to them, everything is unfair

Sounds like red wing fans.

Guest DeGraa55

No, red wings fans just think their team sucks...

This year...u don't remember the "the league is against us". Or the "refs lost us this game" groups? 90% of wings fan were.

This year the team sucks so those haven't been said as much its kind of nice.

Minnesota losing in regulation won't directly help Detroit, but it sure won't hurt them either. Basically whatever happens tonight is going to be completely dependent on Detroit actually winning tomorrow.

Guest Crymson

A Columbus loss tonight would mean they'd be one point ahead of us with three games less left to play.

A Columbus loss tonight would mean they'd be one point ahead of us with three games less left to play.

Two less, but it would be huge either way

You're just not used to being on the bubble.

Exactly. They're still better than about half the league. Still 4 games over .500. They've still given the best teams in the conference fits. (Not so much Chicago, but they've taken them to overtime 3 times)

Guest irishock

Should've kept Joey Mac. I thought he played real well last year with Howard out and Conklin being a *****.

Should've kept Joey Mac. I thought he played real well last year with Howard out and Conklin being a *****.

They got rid of him because they were worried about his back problems, and so they could make room for the next generation of red wings goalies

Never thought I'd agree with this, but I do now. "Monster" has been a monster non-factor.