• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukianDekes

4/21 GDT

Rate this topic

I think that it's pretty clear: the Wings have to win every remaining game to make it into the playoffs. Not kidding - I really don't believe they make it if they can't do that.

Like talk about zero luck this is just unbearable to watch.. How can Stars come back from 2-0 in LA!!!! HOW!! When we talk about hockey gods this is exactly what it means.

It's funny (?), because we can't even score 2 goals in a game.

I hate being right, but like I wrote earlier today, Columbus and Dallas are playing clutch in the most important parts of the game. 3rd periods and OT.

What are the Wings doing during those moments? Hitting shinpads.

That's the difference.

I hate being right, but like I wrote earlier today, Columbus and Dallas are playing clutch in the most important parts of the game. 3rd periods and OT.

What are the Wings doing during those moments? Hitting shinpads.

That's the difference.

Hitting shinpads would be a step up. Remember Filppula's shot on the 3 on 2 yesterday?

Hitting shinpads would be a step up. Remember Filppula's shot on the 3 on 2 yesterday?

And it's pathetic that a former Cup winner with his experience is struggling under pressure late in games, while teams like Dallas and Columbus are playing with poise and clutch.

I think that it's pretty clear: the Wings have to win every remaining game to make it into the playoffs. Not kidding - I really don't believe they make it if they can't do that.

I agree. I don't think the Wings make it in if they don't win every single game they have left. I really believe Columbus is going to win their last two games. Doesn't look good right now honestly.

And it's pathetic that a former Cup winner with his experience (who will walk for anything under 5M/yr) is struggling under pressure late in games, while teams like Dallas and Columbus are playing with poise and clutch.

Added.

Edited by Zetts