• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

4/22 GDT: Coyotes 0 @ Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Look for the Yotes to start crashing Howard and Doan to go into beast/cheapshot mode.

Abdelkader's doing a great job pissing those dummies off. I for one am thoroughly enjoying it. He's having an awesome overall game. Doan is a ****.

Guest Crymson

Look for the Yotes to start crashing Howard and Doan to go into beast/cheapshot mode.

I doubt it. They badly need this win. A loss puts them five points out of the playoffs with three games to go, and they currently lose the tiebreaker to every team they've got a chance at passing.

Edited by Crymson

Can we all as one voice make Pierre stop saying Filppula?

I swear I said almost the exact same thing when he said it! After he said it I wondered how many color commentators can actually say Fils last name correctly...what do you think, two, three?

Abdelkader's doing a great job pissing those dummies off. I for one am thoroughly enjoying it. He's having an awesome overall game. Doan is a ****.

Great game by Abby.

So nice to see someone on the Wings finishing checks.

I doubt it. They badly need this win. A loss puts them five points out of the playoffs with three games to go, and they currently lose the tiebreaker to every team they've got a chance at passing.

I'm not saying he'd just goon it up. Doan straps the team on his back and scores clutch goals while also getting away with stuff that would get a third liner sent to the box.

"Iginla" mode?

esteef

I still remember Iginla pounding the crap out of Schneider coming back up the ice. NO call. :ranting: I'm fine...I'm fine. Back to your regularly scheduled Deetroit WIN!!!!

Isn't that the one where McGuire said the bench could have gotten a call for bitching about it?

haha, probably.

I swear I said almost the exact same thing when he said it! After he said it I wondered how many color commentators can actually say Fils last name correctly...what do you think, two, three?

Hell, I can't say it correctly. But at least I don't sound like Penelope Cruz in a coffee commercial when I try.