• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

the song at the end

Rate this topic

haaaaaaaa yes lol been bugging me for so long now dont know why

thanks lol now you guys can delete this topic :P

I'm like 90% sure that I hit report on this post. Didn't mean at all, stupid ipad loads things slow and then I click on random stuff. Sorrrrry

Guest DeGraa55

I'm like 90% sure that I hit report on this post. Didn't mean at all, stupid ipad loads things slow and then I click on random stuff. Sorrrrry

You just hate the song to. Its OK we understand lol

I think McGuire was interviewing Howie after the game, and they were playing "Sweet Caroline". I know that's not the one you were talking about, but I LOVED it. There were still lots of peeps remaining to sing the, "Oh, Oh, Oh"!! The goosebumps were way worth it. :wub:

It's "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey

Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Was a little annoyed that the classic Billy Joel - Matter of Trust after four goals was preempted for Don't Stop Believin' last night; I think DSB has run its course and has gotten mildly annoying (especially because "South Detroit" is Windsor, IMO) but hey, I guess it goes well with Wings' current state of affairs so I'll let it go! :lol:

I think McGuire was interviewing Howie after the game, and they were playing "Sweet Caroline". I know that's not the one you were talking about, but I LOVED it. There were still lots of peeps remaining to sing the, "Oh, Oh, Oh"!! The goosebumps were way worth it. :wub:

I was caught off guard this weekend when someone mentioned on the radio that song was Boston's. I was like, they sing that in every venue and bar across the nation. I guess the Red Sox play it during the 7th inning stretch so they say it's theirs.

I was caught off guard this weekend when someone mentioned on the radio that song was Boston's. I was like, they sing that in every venue and bar across the nation. I guess the Red Sox play it during the 7th inning stretch so they say it's theirs.

Sweet Caroline has been associated with the Red Sox for quite a long time. To the point where Neil Diamond went to Fenway and asked if he could sing it live this past weekend.