• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

4/23 GDT

Rate this topic

Telling you, we win that final game of the year either way. Columbus is our real target. And I still hate the Sharks.

Columbus may be the target, but a little insurance to keep Dallas off our heels doesn't hurt.

Telling you, we win that final game of the year either way. Columbus is our real target. And I still hate the Sharks.

Sorry dude I know this is extreme but ill root for cry baby Crosby if it helped us get into the playoffs.

Ansar KHAAAAAAN!!! provides a little mathematical insight...

Final: Sharks 3, Stars 2. If Wings gain three points in next two games (vs. LA, NASH), Dallas is out, even before season finale vs. Detroit.

And (as pretty much already pointed out)...

Would help Wings' cause if Dallas beats visiting Columbus on Thursday.

Sucks that MInnesota won. Now it's 3 teams chasing for one spot, instead of two spots.

I wasn't really concerned about Dallas, since they had to beat us anyway.

It's Columbus that worries me, since they seem unable to give up any points. Late in games, they score whenever they need it.

columbus is going to do whatever it takes to take to get that final spot from us and sadly la nashville and dallas are going to help them they would love to take us down and end the streak

columbus is going to do whatever it takes to take to get that final spot from us and sadly la nashville and dallas are going to help them they would love to take us down and end the streak

That's where I hope the NHL steps in and screws Columbus, while putting us in the playoffs.

Ratings, baby. Ratings!

And no, I don't care if we get in "unfairly"

Ansar KHAAAAAAN!!! provides a little mathematical insight...

Final: Sharks 3, Stars 2. If Wings gain three points in next two games (vs. LA, NASH), Dallas is out, even before season finale vs. Detroit.

True but Dallas doesn't seem like the threat anymore. With Minnesota winning tonight it is looking like it will come down to us vs. CBJ for the last spot. If CBJ wins out (not at all unlikely vs. Dallas and Nashville) then the Wings must get at least 5 points from the last three games (i.e. no regulation losses). It's tough but doable. The only positive out of this situation is that the Wings are the only team out of these three that has destiny in their own hands -- Win and you're in.

True but Dallas doesn't seem like the threat anymore. With Minnesota winning tonight it is looking like it will come down to us vs. CBJ for the last spot. If CBJ wins out (not at all unlikely vs. Dallas and Nashville) then the Wings must get at least 5 points from the last three games (i.e. no regulation losses). It's tough but doable. The only positive out of this situation is that the Wings are the only team out of these three that has destiny in their own hands -- Win and you're in.

but it all depends on what goes down this next 2 i mean LA and Nashville will be tough and if Jimmy goes back to back which is likely it might be hard

LA beat columbus a few games ago. Don't be silly.

but it all depends on what goes down this next 2 i mean LA and Nashville will be tough and if Jimmy goes back to back which is likely it might be hard

Nashville sucks.

After Thursdays Game against the Preds,Nashville and Detroit won't be Division Rivals anymore,so i am rooting for ya'll guys to make the playoffs one last time as a central division and western conference team before moving to the eastern conference next season.

Will be rooting for Ya'll Guys in Dallas on Saturday,taking my tootoo whistle with me to the game(That will sure piss off the Stars Fans)

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Dallas is not going to help by any means. This is a must win for Dallas if they have any chance at making the playoffs. Tonight's game between Columbus and Dallas is going to be very entertaining, as it's a must-win for both teams. You could say that Nashville is just going to roll over and help them out, but they have numerous rookies trying to fight for playing time next season. This is the time for the youngsters to show they want to make the lineup next season. Give Trotz something to think about over the off-season and before training camp. They want to leave everlasting impressions with the coach, and it starts now.