• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

Watched the game on FSN over NBCSN for obvious reasons last night. Was curious to see if anyone could link some video of any kind just to see how they were covering us.

Mainly the DeKeyser highlight reel and the incident where abby and someone from the PHX bench were chirping at each other while Pierre was trying to talk. I was curious to hear what was going on there.

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#2 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yep, noticed the same on FSD and thought for sure that someone would mention it here. Nope. 

#3 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

I don't know if there is any highlight videos for broadcasting, but Pierre was basically drooling over the Wings' defensive zone breakout passes, mainly DeKeyser. Then later he overheard Abby chirping at Doan and Doan replied "You have 11 points playing with Datsyuk, you should be ashamed of yourself."

#4 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

I don't know if there is any highlight videos for broadcasting, but Pierre was basically drooling over the Wings' defensive zone breakout passes, mainly DeKeyser. Then later he overheard Abby chirping at Doan and Doan replied "You have 11 points playing with Datsyuk, you should be ashamed of yourself."

LOL

#5 Mike J.

Mike J.

Rookie

• Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

It might be in this video, I'm at work so I can't watch through and check but this would be your best bet. This guy has a whole youtube channel dedicated to Red Wings highlights.

• Nev likes this

#6 BleedRed&White25

BleedRed&White25

Salty Dog

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

It might be in this video, I'm at work so I can't watch through and check but this would be your best bet. This guy has a whole youtube channel dedicated to Red Wings highlights.

For those of you who don't want sit through the whole thing, it starts at the 12:03 mark.

Edited by BleedRed&White25, 23 April 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Hostile to the past, impatient of the present, and cheated of the future.

#7 SiLkK19

SiLkK19

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

Owned

#8 The Greek

The Greek

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

Owned

For real, there's no comeback to that. Doan bothers the hell out of me, but I have to give him props for doing research. That's how trash talk is done.

#9 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

Man thats hilarious.

The only reason I knew about the Dekeyser video is because I read it on a different thread. But glad I saw the s*** talking too.

Crosby is a crybaby *****