• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Din758

NBC Highlight packages/commentary from 4/22

Rate this topic

Watched the game on FSN over NBCSN for obvious reasons last night. Was curious to see if anyone could link some video of any kind just to see how they were covering us.

Mainly the DeKeyser highlight reel and the incident where abby and someone from the PHX bench were chirping at each other while Pierre was trying to talk. I was curious to hear what was going on there.

I don't know if there is any highlight videos for broadcasting, but Pierre was basically drooling over the Wings' defensive zone breakout passes, mainly DeKeyser. Then later he overheard Abby chirping at Doan and Doan replied "You have 11 points playing with Datsyuk, you should be ashamed of yourself."

I don't know if there is any highlight videos for broadcasting, but Pierre was basically drooling over the Wings' defensive zone breakout passes, mainly DeKeyser. Then later he overheard Abby chirping at Doan and Doan replied "You have 11 points playing with Datsyuk, you should be ashamed of yourself."

LOL

It might be in this video, I'm at work so I can't watch through and check but this would be your best bet. This guy has a whole youtube channel dedicated to Red Wings highlights.

For those of you who don't want sit through the whole thing, it starts at the 12:03 mark.

Edited by BleedRed&White25

Owned