• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 achildr1

achildr1

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

3 years from now Frk will be on a line with Tvrdon and Jurco.  Get a real power forward in this years draft to compliment the smaller skilled guys we already have.  As much as I'd love to have Droin and McKinnon, it would cost 8 tentacles....

Someone is a little optimistic...

#22 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Why would we put three wingers together without a center?

For fun. Then move Jurco to Z's wing and Jarnkrok can centre those 2. I just see Jurco as more of a centremen in the NHL

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#23 Johnz96

Johnz96

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

They should consider trading up to get Sproul's mate Nurse. He is tough, mean and nasty. 6'5" but a toothpick (192lbs weigh at camp in August so he probably weighs a little more and might even be a little taller, he is a growing boy). He 's got good puck skills, is a great skater and smart defensively. If he fills out to 225-240lbs he is going to be a monster. For the first time in a long time we will have someone who can keep the flies off and play at a high level.

#24 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Someone is a little optimistic...

Something to look forward to.  Need a reason to wake up in the morning...

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#25 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

They should consider trading up to get Sproul's mate Nurse. He is tough, mean and nasty. 6'5" but a toothpick (192lbs weigh at camp in August so he probably weighs a little more and might even be a little taller, he is a growing boy). He 's got good puck skills, is a great skater and smart defensively. If he fills out to 225-240lbs he is going to be a monster. For the first time in a long time we will have someone who can keep the flies off and play at a high level.

Nah, doesn't fill our need on D.  A right hand shot...if Holland does take a Defender with his pick and it's not Poluck, then it better be Santini...BOTH big, BOTH Right handed, BOTH in the NHL within 5 years...I just pray and PRAY he would pass on Robert Haag and doesn't fall for the Rasmus Ristolainen smoke and mirrors....both big and I mean BIG, but will never play up to a 1st round draft pick...they are big though...

I am still on board with Mantha...but grow ever intrigue by Zykov...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?