• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
8 Legged RedWing

4/24 GDT: Kings 1 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

NHL.com

Los Angeles Kings forward Dustin Brown faces a disciplinary hearing Wednesday with the NHL Department of Player Safety for an incident that occurred during a game Tuesday against theMinnesota Wild at Xcel Energy Center.

The following grounds for the proposed supplemental discipline are being considered: elbowing.

With 9:56 left in the second period, Brown and Pominville collided chasing a puck in the Los Angeles end. Pominville skated off the ice with assistance from a Wild trainer and did not return to the game.

No penalty was called on the play.

What was noticable last game was how hard the forwards were skating, need the same kind of effort and intensity again tonight.

We didn't quite manage 14-3 against Phoenix, but I'm sure with the same kind of performance tonight is the night. Dats with a goal and 13 assists natch.

c'mon boys, gimme a win tonight. I will be at this game and definitely want to see 3 things

1) light quick up with goals

2) tootoo or someone fight

3) I want to see datsyuk play like he was 28

4-1 wings

Datsyuk (2) Franzen Deke :)

kopitar for the kings

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3m

Babcock said Bertuzzi is not playing tonight.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m

Babcock said no lineup changes. White, Colaiacovo, Lashoff out on D. Samuelsson cleared to play but Babcock elected not to dress him.

oh, what a shame for sammy...

Big game tonight! Dustin Brown has a hearing with Shanahan today, so he may be out. Most likely Quick will be dressed tonight.

Goose is due for one, Pasha needs one, and DeKeyser WILL GET HIS FIRST TONIGHT!

I hope you are right on all three there, and not to be greedy but here's to Brunner and Mule turning on too!! LGW

I hate this team. They're a bunch of floaters with no heart and a negligible amount of skill. We're going to lose out from here and not make the playoffs for another 6 years. Babcock's an ass and Ken Holland is the worst GM in history. Signing DK was one of the stupidest decisions he's ever made, and bringing Brunner over from Switzerland?! LOL because what this team needs is more Soft Euros! Get the f*** out of here! Bunch of losing losers from Loserville!

Ok, I think that should do it. LGW!

I think it's the right move to not play Bert/Sammy even if they're cleared to play. Last couple of games, especially against Phoenix, have been some of the best hockey we've played all year and messing with the lineup now is dangerous. Both Bert and Sammy will be far from up to speed in the playoff-type hockey we need to be playing.

The Kings don't have a lot to play for, while our lives are on the line. Also they played last night so there are no excuses tonight. Play like you did against Phoenix and this should go our way.

I'm nervous as hell, but last game gave me a good vibe about this team. Playoffs or no playoffs this year, I'm excited about our future with guys like Dekeyser, Brunner, Nyquist etc.