• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
8 Legged RedWing

4/24 GDT: Kings 1 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

The key to this game will once again be Howard. He played great on Monday but consistency has always been his issue. He needs to show up with the same effort and allow the Wings to establish a lead. That's the only thing I'm worried about. Which Jimmy shows up?

nope besides the slip up in Calgary he has been doing it all, if not for him Wings get zero points against SJ and Chicago

offense needs to be consistent

Edited by Yak19

nope besides the slip up in Calgary he has been doing it all, if not for him Wings get zero points against SJ and Chicago

offense needs to be consistent

But doesn't the fact that we are well below .500 when scoring only two goals also say something about Howard? I agree, he has played well this season and the offense has been absent lately but if he was playing great, more of those 2 goal games would be wins. Obviously we need the same effort all around from the whole team as we had on Monday but if Howard doesn't show up to play, it really isn't going to matter how many goals we score.

First game in a while I'm able to see live, finally ordered my Datsyuk McFarlane today and last but not least this game is crucial in the race for the playoffs. That are three (two admittedly selfish :P ) reasons why they have to win tonight. So : Go Wings ! Make it happen and myself a proud McFarlane owner.

But doesn't the fact that we are well below .500 when scoring only two goals also say something about Howard? I agree, he has played well this season and the offense has been absent lately but if he was playing great, more of those 2 goal games would be wins. Obviously we need the same effort all around from the whole team as we had on Monday but if Howard doesn't show up to play, it really isn't going to matter how many goals we score.

At this point we have to hope it all comes together.

Wonderful, we get the morons for announcers today with the idiot between the benches.

GO WINGS!!

If you mean the non-biased announcers, you would be correct. Don't get me wrong, I love Ken and Mick, but there is zero tolerance for any kind of announcing that doesn't constantly kiss the ass of the Red Wings around here.

I don't think I'll ever get used to these non-playoff "do-or-die" situations! Each game since the past few have been on my mind throughout my days. We saw a different Wings team on Monday, so let's hope we see some consistency for the first time this season when we need it most. The Wings SHOULD be playing with more passion and determination than the Kings who already got themselves a nice playoff spot, not to mention they'll be without Brown. Let's get this over with and look forward to making the playoffs!

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Brunner, Filppula, Franzen)

Kings 2

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren: