• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
8 Legged RedWing

4/24 GDT: Kings 1 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Abby has improved every game this year. Maybe that's a product of playing with Pavel and Z but hey he's been outstanding in this game

He seems to gave finally figured out his roll over the past 5 games

Its early. Part of being a franchise player is playing day in and day out as a franchise player. DeKeyser has played 10 games. Kinda hard to anoint him as the franchise D man. Maybe if he is playing like this for the next 2-3 years, then I will believe you.

yeah I remember during Smith's brief call-up last year thinking he was ready to tear it up, and although he's regressed this year he's still very young and if he can come on with some confidence we could have 2 studs on D for a long time

the first step for improving his confidence, of course, is get him away from Kyle Quincey

need to take avantage of this team in the 3rd we get the points and who knows tommorrow i know its going to be really hard to come back and play Nashville after ony 1 days rest in between these 3 games but got to do it

This is the type of game for Detroit that goes to the skills competition (in which they unfortunately often lose)

Couldn't B have dressed Bertuzzi so that they could've used him in the shootout? It could be a critical factor to have Tuzi in there versus not.

I said they don't make comebacks slappy and with that shot advantage in a must win they should be up at least 2, inept offense 2013.

Actually, you said.....

There it is

All that push with no finish........ that is the Wings season

They don't make come backs

You gave up on the Wings season, Slappy. Nice to see you come back though.

yeah I remember during Smith's brief call-up last year thinking he was ready to tear it up, and although he's regressed this year he's still very young and if he can come on with some confidence we could have 2 studs on D for a long time

the first step for improving his confidence, of course, is get him away from Kyle Quincey

I think its early to say that either player has maxed out their potential. This is Smith's first full abbreviated season. I am going to wait a couple years to see how both these players pan out.

Actually, you said.....

You gave up on the Wings season, Slappy. Nice to see you come back though.

That is the Wings season as in that sums up the Wings season

Datsyuk bailed them out again. Let's see how many shots they will have in the 3rd with no goals.

need to take avantage of this team in the 3rd we get the points and who knows tommorrow i know its going to be really hard to come back and play Nashville after ony 1 days rest in between these 3 games but got to do it

If they can "bring it" like they did on Monday after coming back from the West which they proved they can do then they can play against Nashville.

Its early. Part of being a franchise player is playing day in and day out as a franchise player. DeKeyser has played 10 games. Kinda hard to anoint him as the franchise D man. Maybe if he is playing like this for the next 2-3 years, then I will believe you.

I'm not saying DeKeyser is there but the difference between their play since he's been here is glaring. Smith is panicky, makes poor decisions and takes even worse penalties. Danny makes the smart, simple play more often than not which is amazing for a guy ten games into his career.

Datsyuk bailed them out again. Let's see how many shots they will have in the 3rd with no goals.

Only Datsyuk ? You noticed that there are also other players involved in the game, right ?

Wishing 'your' teams failure to protect your

opinion is always a strong move.

Well, at least you didn't deny giving up and then coming back this time.

Anyway, just based on your last prediction, you are no Nostradamus. :D

Did Pierre make another creepy reference and say "Eddie... wood is good? *creepy laugh*"

He always makes these uncomfortable comments in interaction with somebody else. It's like he wants to test somebody's ***-reaction.

Edited by themcityblues

Wishing 'your' teams failure to protect your

opinion is always a strong move.

They should not be in this position that is the most disappointing part of it all getting pounded by Columbus and Calgary all season i can applaud the optimism of some of you right now but where do we draw the line between being positive and a blind homer?

I'm not saying DeKeyser is there but the difference between their play since he's been here is glaring. Smith is panicky, makes poor decisions and takes even worse penalties. Danny makes the smart, simple play more often than not which is amazing for a guy ten games into his career.

Smith was making the same plays 10 games into his career. Neither player has even tasted the playoffs yet either which is a whole different animal.

They should not be in this position that is the most disappointing part of it all getting pounded by Columbus and Calgary all season i can applaud the optimism of some of you right now but where do we draw the line between being positive and a blind homer?

Easy!

Blind homer - Wings can do no wrong

Positive - Wings are doing well, but I see room for improvement (example example)

Troll fan - Wings are done. (15 minutes later the Wings tie the game) Wings still suck, they will shoot and not score in the 3rd period.

So far, you haven't even been a positive fan. You have to say something positive to be a positive fan. :D

Edited by Nightfall