• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
8 Legged RedWing

4/24 GDT: Kings 1 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Oh hey, look.....8th place. BJ's can wait for the Wild to slide down to 9th and take 8th as we move into 7th.

carefu now we arent there yet dont get cocky we know its going to be alittle hard to take 3 in a row especially after a dominate strangle hold we had tonight on LA nashville wont rol over neither will Dal

Guest The Axe

Babs cant f*** with this line up....,,,,,........can he?

Our d is awesome, but Babs could put Bert And Sammy in and totally kill our speed and mojo.

carefu now we arent there yet dont get cocky we know its going to be alittle hard to take 3 in a row especially after a dominate strangle hold we had tonight on LA nashville wont rol over neither will Dal

Lets just hope the Wings keep rolling and the Wild keep rolling over.

Our d is awesome, but Babs could put Bert And Sammy in and totally kill our speed and mojo.

I figure Sammy only gets in if they have a brutal game at this point. As excited as I am to see beet back, who the hell sits after tonights game? I'd imagine tootoo. But even he has been amazing tonight and as we've seen with wings vs preds in the playoffs he can be a factor.

Babs cant f*** with this line up....,,,,,........can he?

I hope he doesn't, putting Bert back in after missing so many games is dangerous, esp. since he's only really effective when he plays with Pavel, and I don't think he's gonna split up the Abs-D-Z line

I really hope Babs has finally found what he's been looking for all season.

For all of Cleary's limitations that dude mucks and grinds and does some good. He is really the only change I can see....swap Bert in for him.

I have not been a Babs hater ever but if he screws with that 4th line tmmrrw I may just embrace some shade his way.

Been really impressed with Nyquist lately, the kid has some skills.

Yup I was excited and had a brain cramp.

Gus has been awesome! Really showing what he can bring to this team! Great win boys...everyone showed up and played hard!!!!

That was a damn exciting game. Eaves and Nyquist impressed me the most I think, they were firing shots all night long. Tootoo got a few good hits and one hell of a deflection as well. Exciting all around. Let's hope this momentum carries over into tomorrows game, and that Columbus gets crushed tomorrow

I figure Sammy only gets in if they have a brutal game at this point. As excited as I am to see beet back, who the hell sits after tonights game? I'd imagine tootoo. But even he has been amazing tonight and as we've seen with wings vs preds in the playoffs he can be a factor.

Kind of hard to sit the guy who just had the game winner, I say leave 'em alone. Get them some playing time in Dallas, if things have worked out the way we hope :thumbup: