• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

4/25 GDT: Predators 2 @ Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Tootoo had the GWG yet Franzen gets all the love.

esteef

Did you happen to see Emdog chasing after him? One of the best clips from last night. Tootoo starts cellying hard, Emmerton is trying to catch up to him and the change of dynamics in Emdog's face when Tootoo goes flying past him... oh my. I was laughing for a bit.

It's playoff races like this that really make you wish the Wings would have just won a few of those extra giveaway games they played earlier in the year. So many games they could have won to avoid this all. But oh well, they've been hittin the juice this week it looks like. Finally scoring some goals. Let's all hope that trend continues on.

Great celly, Toots!

Ok, going all out in the hope that this is the last time I have to do this...*deep breath*

This team is worthless. They have no balls and apparently they're more concerned about their summer plans than, you know, playing hockey. Dats hates us and can't wait to make a run for the border. Z's beard is pathetic, I've seen a better set of whiskers on a 14 year old girl. Not only is Franzen lazy and he sucks, but he's also pretty gingery which means he has no soul. WTF is going on with Helm and Bert?! They haven't scored, like, all season! WTF are we paying them for? Jimmy is average and couldn't steal us a game if his life depended on it! Nyquist will never be NHL ready, and will fizzle out like one of those defective fireworks that bums out all the kids on the 4th of July. Everyone on this team has bad breath and a small penis, and none of them know how to please a woman (or a man, for that matter). Their own parents can't stand them and are rooting for the Blackhawks! f*** this unclassy organization!!!!

LGW!

Did you happen to see Emdog chasing after him? One of the best clips from last night. Tootoo starts cellying hard, Emmerton is trying to catch up to him and the change of dynamics in Emdog's face when Tootoo goes flying past him... oh my. I was laughing for a bit.

Some of the still photos from around the sports and news sites show Emdog in mid-pirouette right after the puck went in. :lol:

edit:

201304242126771636587-p2.jpg

ballet.gif

esteef

Edited by esteef

Khan said Franzen is reporting that he is confident he will be playing tonight.

Good news! He's heating up and we need him going forward. It wouldn't be good for him to sit at this point. Should be a win tonight, I'm confident they're going to get it done.

I thought it looked like emdog was celebrating like he scored, then when everyone chased after toots he was like "wtf man i scored that." clearly he didnt though.

Out of pure speculation I'd say it was the crosschecking he took to his lower back before the goal he scored yesterday. He was in pain on the bench after that, could've bothered him later. Idk...

HUGE game tonight, as everyone knows. Will be watching tonight and Blue Jackets/Stars