• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

4/25 GDT: Predators 2 @ Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Congrats On The Win Wings,Good Luck in the Playoffs(when ya'll clinch a spot) and Good Luck in the Eastern Conference next season,It was great to the same division with a awesome team :bye1:

You've been a classy, special visitor, PredsFan. Thanks for gracing us with your 'presence'. :)

I'm so relieved with tonight's victory that I am going to buy a Winter Classic jersey with funds that I most certainly do not have. I want to customize it so that it's a Brunner jersey since I am a really big fan of his and I already have a Zetterberg, Kronwall, Datsyuk, and Howard jersey,, However, I am worried about the slight possibility that Brunner may not be a Red Wing next year.

I personally don't see us letting him go, but I don't want to move forth and buy a Brunner jersey if he isn't going to remain a Wing. What are your guys thoughts?

I'm so relieved with tonight's victory that I am going to buy a Winter Classic jersey with funds that I most certainly do not have. I want to customize it so that it's a Brunner jersey since I am a really big fan of his and I already have a Zetterberg, Kronwall, Datsyuk, and Howard jersey,, However, I am worried about the slight possibility that Brunner may not be a Red Wing next year.

I personally don't see us letting him go, but I don't want to move forth and buy a Brunner jersey if he isn't going to remain a Wing. What are your guys thoughts?

You'll probably want to start a new thread with this, ok? Cool.

DeKeyser ;)

Edited by SaCkaveli20

Guest Crymson

Wait for the summer.

You've been a classy, special visitor, PredsFan. Thanks for gracing us with your 'presence'. :)

Thanks for letting me join ya'lls board,Gonna love seeing the wings playing in dallas on saturday,It is actually my first and only nhl game to see live this season,Gonna wear my tootoo shirt(has the preds logo on the front) and blow my tootoo whistle

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

I agree, I'm at work so I don't have my CenterIce pkg like at home, so I'm watching FSD with the Directv scorewatch thing in the corner.. it's just not the same. :(

Can't believe NHL network is showing the Nucks/Ducks game. How lame :glare: