• Please log in to reply
489 replies to this topic

#421 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Wicked win, man have guys really stepped up their game especially Emmerton and Abby. If we had Helm danger!!!!!'

#422 Wing-in-avs-town

Wing-in-avs-town

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

Congrats On The Win Wings,Good Luck in the Playoffs(when ya'll clinch a spot) and Good Luck in the Eastern Conference next season,It was great to the same division with a awesome team :bye1:

Well said, & Thanks for Tootoo!

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.

#423 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

In the East Rangers and Senators just clinched playoff spots so all the team's are set there. 

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#424 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Whooooo hoooooo!

You trying to rip off Larionov's yell?!   ^_^

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#425 Wings10

Wings10

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Dallas is all over Columbus, goalie is the only reason it is tied going into the 3rd

#426 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Well said, thanks for the words! Hope you stick around!

I probally will stick around,it won't be that  hard  not to dislike  ya'll guys now that ya'll are moving to the east

#427 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

Dallas is all over Columbus, goalie is the only reason it is tied going into the 3rd

This, holy s*** they were humming at the end of the period...

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#428 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

I finished graduate school today.

Of course my team would not let me down.

:)

Congratulations, Sputman!   I know you'll graciously accept the gift from the Wings.   :)

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#429 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

Three down, one to go.  Run the table, boys.

Posted Image

#430 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Congrats On The Win Wings,Good Luck in the Playoffs(when ya'll clinch a spot) and Good Luck in the Eastern Conference next season,It was great to the same division with a awesome team :bye1:

You've been a classy, special visitor, PredsFan.  Thanks for gracing us with your 'presence'.   :)

#431 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,976 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

Wicked win, man have guys really stepped up their game especially Emmerton and Abby. If we had Helm danger!!!!!'

is helm even close to coming back?

#432 arewhyayan

arewhyayan

Draftee

• 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

I'm so relieved with tonight's victory that I am going to buy a Winter Classic jersey with funds that I most certainly do not have.  I want to customize it so that it's a Brunner jersey since I am a really big fan of his and I already have a Zetterberg, Kronwall, Datsyuk, and Howard jersey,, However, I am worried about the slight possibility that Brunner may not be a Red Wing next year.

I personally don't see us letting him go, but I don't want to move forth and buy a Brunner jersey if he isn't going to remain a Wing.  What are your guys thoughts?

#433 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

I'm so relieved with tonight's victory that I am going to buy a Winter Classic jersey with funds that I most certainly do not have.  I want to customize it so that it's a Brunner jersey since I am a really big fan of his and I already have a Zetterberg, Kronwall, Datsyuk, and Howard jersey,, However, I am worried about the slight possibility that Brunner may not be a Red Wing next year.

I personally don't see us letting him go, but I don't want to move forth and buy a Brunner jersey if he isn't going to remain a Wing.  What are your guys thoughts?

You'll probably want to start a new thread with this, ok?  Cool.  

#434 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

DeKeyser ;)

Edited by SaCkaveli20, 25 April 2013 - 09:27 PM.

#435 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Wait for the summer.

#436 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

You've been a classy, special visitor, PredsFan.  Thanks for gracing us with your 'presence'.   :)

Thanks for letting me join ya'lls board,Gonna love seeing the wings playing in dallas on saturday,It is actually my first and only nhl game to see live this season,Gonna wear my tootoo shirt(has the preds logo on the front) and blow my tootoo whistle 

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState, 25 April 2013 - 09:46 PM.

#437 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

@Datsyuk13: Big man Franzen found a small hole to score!!!

LOL, oh Pav. That's what she said.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#438 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,235 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Can't believe NHL network is showing the Nucks/Ducks game.  How lame :glare:

#439 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState, 25 April 2013 - 09:45 PM.

#440 FireCaptain

FireCaptain

This space for rent.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

I agree, I'm at work so I don't have my CenterIce pkg like at home, so I'm watching FSD with the Directv scorewatch thing in the corner.. it's just not the same. :(

Can't believe NHL network is showing the Nucks/Ducks game.  How lame :glare:

Most nights, my posts are brought to you by Heineken and sarcasm.
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
We not score, is hard to win. - Pavel Datsyuk #13