• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

4/25 GDT: Predators 2 @ Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Franzen, Flip, and Bert might be a hell of a line. Problem is, if you put Bert in that spot then what do you do with Cleary? The third line is playing well as it is and so is the fourth.

id keep everybody the same and just swap bert with cleary

Happy we're winning. Still upset Columbus is winning too. Had a feeling that team wouldn't go away and we'd have to take all 4 games this week.

I hope the refs screw the s*** out of them next game. No one wants to see their s***ty franchise and their non-existant fanbase in the playoffs.

I do. Just not at our expense.

Guest Crymson

Franzen, Flip, and Bert might be a hell of a line. Problem is, if you put Bert in that spot then what do you do with Cleary? The third line is playing well as it is and so is the fourth.

They have played together before, and were collectively known as the BFF line.

I do. Just not at our expense.

I want to see all original 6 teams face each other in the first round.

Columbus would screw that up. Please Bettman, screw this team.

I just hope the Wings will play on the road like they did at home this week. I'll take a shootout loss this time. ;)

I want to see all original 6 teams face each other in the first round.

Columbus would screw that up. Please Bettman, screw this team.

I just hope the Wings will play on the road like they did at home this week. I'll take a shootout loss this time. ;)

I can respect wanting to see the original six play each other. That would be pretty cool. However, I want nothing to do with Chicago in the first round. Also, because of how tight this has been down the stretch I've been watching a lot of Columbus' games and they're a real fun team to watch. They work their asses off and never go away. They're obviously not as talented, but they remind me of the 2010 USA Olympic hockey team. They don't have the star power of their competitors, but they'll nickel and dime you to death with their work ethic.

Guest Crymson

The following post is brought to you by a drunk birthday boy and readable thanks to autocorrect:

DONT STOP BELIEVING MOTHER f***ERS

applesauce.jpg

I can respect wanting to see the original six play each other. That would be pretty cool. However, I want nothing to do with Chicago in the first round. Also, because of how tight this has been down the stretch I've been watching a lot of Columbus' games and they're a real fun team to watch. They work their asses off and never go away. They're obviously not as talented, but they remind me of the 2010 USA Olympic hockey team. They don't have the star power of their competitors, but they'll nickel and dime you to death with their work ethic.

Why? Besides that 7-1 beatdown, every loss has been in OT or a SO. This team has shown they are capable of hanging with tough opponents this year. It has been the weaker opponents who have given them problems.

nashville has no chance aganist columbus they will crap the bed and Cloumbus takes 8th and im sick to death of the thought of it

I agree would be shocked if Nashville wins... And we all know fiddler and nystrom will play games of their careers let alone lethonen standing on his head... Dallas will want to break the streak that's what they will play for unlike Nashville who on road has nothing to play for and cbj are just ******* unreal... Does jack Johnson ever get off the ice??

It's good to see Franzen and Filppula heating up. However, I don't think that it's some sort of miracle or something. With Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line, teams have to put their best defensive units on the ice against them, and Franzen and Filppula end up taking advantage of the mismatch. Also, having Filppula back at his natural position does wonders as well. I'll admit I wasn't a fan of having D and Z back together at first, but the proof is in the pudding and it's working for both lines. Kudos to Babs for finally getting the lines sorted out. I do sort of wonder if it's worth putting Bert back in the lineup now though. On the one hand I think he's probably better than Abby OR Cleary on their respective lines, but on the other hand I'd be hesitant to mess with success.

I'd put pretty much anyone in for Cleary. Hell I'd put Miller in still.