489 replies to this topic

#481 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,844 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

I do.  Just not at our expense. 

I want to see all original 6 teams face each other in the first round.

Columbus would screw that up.  Please Bettman, screw this team.  

I just hope the Wings will play on the road like they did at home this week.  I'll take a shootout loss this time.   ;)

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#482 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

I want to see all original 6 teams face each other in the first round.

Columbus would screw that up.  Please Bettman, screw this team.  

I just hope the Wings will play on the road like they did at home this week.  I'll take a shootout loss this time.   ;)

I can respect wanting to see the original six play each other.  That would be pretty cool.  However, I want nothing to do with Chicago in the first round.  Also, because of how tight this has been down the stretch I've been watching a lot of Columbus' games and they're a real fun team to watch.  They work their asses off and never go away.  They're obviously not as talented, but they remind me of the 2010 USA Olympic hockey team.  They don't have the star power of their competitors, but they'll nickel and dime you to death with their work ethic. 

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#483 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

The following post is brought to you by a drunk birthday boy and readable thanks to autocorrect: DONT STOP BELIEVING MOTHER F******

#484 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

The following post is brought to you by a drunk birthday boy and readable thanks to autocorrect:

DONT STOP BELIEVING MOTHER f***ERS

applesauce.jpg

#485 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

applesauce.jpg

ahahahahaha

it really sucks i have t work in 3 hours

Edit: blacked out last night. so happy to wake up this morning to see a wings win!!! :w00t2:

Edited by marcaractac, 26 April 2013 - 06:34 AM.

#486 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:14 AM

I can respect wanting to see the original six play each other.  That would be pretty cool.  However, I want nothing to do with Chicago in the first round.  Also, because of how tight this has been down the stretch I've been watching a lot of Columbus' games and they're a real fun team to watch.  They work their asses off and never go away.  They're obviously not as talented, but they remind me of the 2010 USA Olympic hockey team.  They don't have the star power of their competitors, but they'll nickel and dime you to death with their work ethic. 

Why? Besides that 7-1 beatdown, every loss has been in OT or a SO. This team has shown they are capable of hanging with tough opponents this year. It has been the weaker opponents who have given them problems.

#487 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

nashville has no chance aganist columbus they will crap the bed and Cloumbus takes 8th and im sick to death of the thought of it

I agree would be shocked if Nashville wins... And we all know fiddler and nystrom will play games of their careers let alone lethonen standing on his head... Dallas will want to break the streak that's what they will play for unlike Nashville who on road has nothing to play for and cbj are justf****** unreal... Does jack Johnson ever get off the ice??

#488 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,095 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

Why?

Probably because they're a really, really good team.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#489 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,095 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

Did Nyquist really go to the box three times last night?

Don't Toews me, bro!

#490 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:27 AM

It's good to see Franzen and Filppula heating up.  However, I don't think that it's some sort of miracle or something.  With Datsyuk and Zetterberg on the same line, teams have to put their best defensive units on the ice against them, and Franzen and Filppula end up taking advantage of the mismatch.  Also, having Filppula back at his natural position does wonders as well.  I'll admit I wasn't a fan of having D and Z back together at first, but the proof is in the pudding and it's working for both lines.  Kudos to Babs for finally getting the lines sorted out.  I do sort of wonder if it's worth putting Bert back in the lineup now though.  On the one hand I think he's probably better than Abby OR Cleary on their respective lines, but on the other hand I'd be hesitant to mess with success. 

I'd put pretty much anyone in for Cleary.  Hell I'd put Miller in still.

There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s