• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

4/25 GDT: Predators 2 @ Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Flip with the hattie for Loo's birthday and to annoy the haters. Z's beard with the assists.

Columbus beats the living crap out of Dallas everywhere except for the scoreboard, leaving Dallas victorious, but with lingering issues that cause them to play poorly on Saturday.

Jimmy interviewed after making spectacular saves on both SOG for Nashville. Says it was an average night for him.

Wow really impressed with Babcock and his line decisions right now!!! I was going to say, If Bert is in, he's going to pot one!

DEKEYSER WILL GET HIS FIRST GOAL AT HOME, IT HAS TO BE TONIGHT.

Goose is on the hunt for his biscuit!

Quincey will make the nay sayers angry with his beautiful goal tonight

Goals! Goals! Goals!!!!!!!!! LGW

DeKeyser's first will be a big game winner in the first round of the playoffs!! :w00t2:

It's playoff races like this that really make you wish the Wings would have just won a few of those extra giveaway games they played earlier in the year. So many games they could have won to avoid this all. But oh well, they've been hittin the juice this week it looks like. Finally scoring some goals. Let's all hope that trend continues on.

Probably the best thing for them in the long run. They faced their adversity, and if they clinched a few games ago, they wold NOT be playing this way with the playoffs so close. Nothing like fighting for your playoff lives to light a fire under thy ass :)

Probably the best thing for them in the long run. They faced their adversity, and if they clinched a few games ago, they wold NOT be playing this way with the playoffs so close. Nothing like fighting for your playoff lives to light a fire under thy ass :)

Agreed. :thumbup: It's the truest test of a team's real worth - How do they play when they're backed into a corner, when it's do-or-die?

Agreed. :thumbup: It's the truest test of a team's real worth - How do they play when they're backed into a corner, when it's do-or-die?

exactly. their acheilies heel in the past has been coasting to end the season and taking an entire round to snap back into kick ass mode. this is the most confidence ive had in a wings team since 2009. they are younger, which means hungrier. i think in the past few seasons they depended too much on skill and their defense took a hit, even with lidstrom. they have to work a lot harder now, but i feel like it will pay off. when it will pay off remains to be seen, but it is an exciting time.

Flip with the hattie for Loo's birthday and to annoy the haters. Z's beard with the assists.

Columbus beats the living crap out of Dallas everywhere except for the scoreboard, leaving Dallas victorious, but with lingering issues that cause them to play poorly on Saturday.

Jimmy interviewed after making spectacular saves on both SOG for Nashville. Says it was an average night for him.

If Detroit wins, we don't even have to worry about Dallas anymore

It would seem the stars have aligned for our Wings this day. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Go Wings!

I think stars have nothing to with. Preds just happy by themselves over discount they got on early tee-time booking.

GP WINGS!! Push for 7th and duck hunting!

If Detroit wins, we don't even have to worry about Dallas anymore

I prefer to go out on a high note, and win on the road.

Good stuff to take going into the playoffs.

Not to mention that if the unthinkable happens to us tonight, we will need that win on Saturday.

That said, I have faith that tonight will be successful as Loo and marcaractac will bring us birthday luck, and because the Wings have been playing quite well.

I prefer to go out on a high note, and win on the road.

Good stuff to take going into the playoffs.

Not to mention that if the unthinkable happens to us tonight, we will need that win on Saturday.

That said, I have faith that tonight will be successful as Loo and marcaractac will bring us birthday luck, and because the Wings have been playing quite well.

weeeooooooooooo. i'll be sure to get good and drunk tonight! and rocking my Datsyuk jersey

I've got band rehearsal tonight, so I'm hopefully going to be back for the third. Hopefully it's a decisive game for the Wings to send a message that they are back and they mean business.

A delightful mix of the old and new light the lamp. Nyquist, DeKeyser, Franzen, Datsyuk, and the captain ditches the assists for a hat trick. Kronwall destroys Weber with a beautiful open ice hit. Tootoo and Abdelkader wreck shop. Howard smiles as the arena PA blares the strains of Van Halen's "Top Jimmy" following an average performance. Why not go for it all?

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!,You share a Birthday with Preds Players Rich Clune and Brandon Yip,so you should feel special that the preds are giving the wings a win on your birthday

51875913_640.jpg

Yip yip! Me happy!!! :w00t2: :w00t2:

And thanks!!! on the bright side, at least you guys basically robbed Washington of Forsberg. He's a good kid to have.

Great celly, Toots!

Ok, going all out in the hope that this is the last time I have to do this...*deep breath*

This team is worthless. They have no balls and apparently they're more concerned about their summer plans than, you know, playing hockey. Dats hates us and can't wait to make a run for the border. Z's beard is pathetic, I've seen a better set of whiskers on a 14 year old girl. Not only is Franzen lazy and he sucks, but he's also pretty gingery which means he has no soul. WTF is going on with Helm and Bert?! They haven't scored, like, all season! WTF are we paying them for? Jimmy is average and couldn't steal us a game if his life depended on it! Nyquist will never be NHL ready, and will fizzle out like one of those defective fireworks that bums out all the kids on the 4th of July. Everyone on this team has bad breath and a small penis, and none of them know how to please a woman (or a man, for that matter). Their own parents can't stand them and are rooting for the Blackhawks! f*** this unclassy organization!!!!

LGW!

And the hangnails. OHMYGOD, the hangnails!!! eeeeeuuuuuwwwww......!