• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Jackets vs Stars

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

this is the exact thing i didnt want to see because there is no way Nashville beats Columbus if Stars couldnt they wont than Minn will take both games from the two low seeded teams and stars will Miracliously wake up against us sat it sucks but its what i see sadly

sadly we havent had a 4 game winning streak all year and to make matters worse Dallas will Turn on aganist us because they have nothing to lose and they will play ten times better than aganist the Blue Jackets on top of that 4 games in 6 nights it sorta of anticlimatic

I really don't see the point of darkening your days by predicting disaster, but oh well. Have fun with it.

I really don't see the point of darkening your days by predicting disaster, but oh well. Have fun with it.

do you honestly think that the luck will be on our side? everyone would love to see us miss the playoffs because we are the New York Yankees of Hockey and they would do anything to end our streak Dallas is not going to go away sat bank on it I love this team thats why im so stressed but i dont blindly say its in the bag and we are clinching because i know Cloumbus wants this so much and the question is do they want it more than us Plus Minn has perhaps the best 2 games you could ask for Edm and Col really? if they lose i will s*** but i can grantee they take 1 of the 2 and lock it up

Edited by sjr2012

I really hope that Minnesota loses out and both us and Columbus make it in. I think Columbus is exactly the type of team that could upset Chicago and lord knows I'd love to see it. That team does not go away.

I'll second that. However the Wild are playing with confidence right now and with games vs the Oil and Avs. I just don't see them losing both games but stranger things have happened.

Nothing would thrill me more than to see the Wild miss the playoffs.

Was watching the Stars feed for the Jackets-Stars game and the announcers were talking about trying to take the Wings out of the playoffs at a point when the Stars were only down 1 goal with 10 minutes left in the game. Why are they not thinking about coming back and making the playoffs?

Edited by Yak19

One more must win* game may be good for Detroit. More momentum going into playoffs.

I honestly don't see Detroit losing Saturday. But if they do, GO PREDS..... GO OILERS, GO AVES

As long as they don't lose in regulation, they are in.

I'm going to be honest here and say that I really hope that Columbus does make that playoffs.

not in our place of course, but I hope we keep the 7th spot and the Jackets knock out the Minny sisters. I know that Suter/ Parise just wanted to be with family and play together, but I'm still darn bitter over not coming here. :ranting:

Was watching the Stars feed for the Jackets-Stars game and the announcers were talking about trying to take the Wings out of the playoffs at a point when the Stars were only down 1 goal with 10 minutes left in the game. Why are they not thinking about coming back and making the playoffs?

At that point the Stars had been eliminated from postseason contention.

By that time the Stars had already been eliminated mathematically, so there was no point in talking about coming back and making the playoffs.

I'll second that. However the Wild are playing with confidence right now and with games vs the Oil and Avs. I just don't see them losing both games but stranger things have happened.

Nothing would thrill me more than to see the Wild miss the playoffs.

The wild that are below .500 in their last 10 games? The wild that had lost 2 in a row and 5 out of 7 before beating LA the other night?

Yeah sounds like a confident team

The wild that are below .500 in their last 10 games? The wild that had lost 2 in a row and 5 out of 7 before beating LA the other night?

Yeah sounds like a confident team

the wild are playing the way we did last year going into the playoffs. Very frustrating for the fans, and they most likely will not have enough momentum to get passed round 1

Maybe the stars will pack it in against the wings just like they did with the blue jackets in the 3rd

Or because we were the ones who eliminated them, they could come out swinging. But I hope for your scenario.

By that time the Stars had already been eliminated mathematically, so there was no point in talking about coming back and making the playoffs.

Was watching that and the NFL draft didn't realize it. The Wings better just go for the win and not leave it up to anything else which they have been doing.