• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

If it's tied on saturday and dallas pulls their goalie in the final minute, I am going to be mega pissed.

#62 MotorCityMadness

MotorCityMadness

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

Wow F*** off Dallas...we gave you a silver platter 2 yrs ago and you still managed to find a way to blow it

HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!

#63 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Nashville will beat Columbus and we'll get in. Don't worry!!

#64 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Detroit and Columbus play at the same time Saturday... Double anxiety

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#65 Wing-in-avs-town

Wing-in-avs-town

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

Detroit and Columbus play at the same time Saturday... Double anxiety

I think Columbus starts an hour earlier, so WE will be the ones scoreboard watching as the game goes on.

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese.

#66 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,959 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'll hand it to them - ONE finger at a time.

tumblr_mhvqtf5zrj1s3cg06o1_250_zpscab279

I'm really wishing we would have taken *ONE* game from Columbus this season.  Inexcusable.  Game 7 on Saturday, ladies and gents...

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#67 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,997 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

Freaking Stars.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#68 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

One more must win* game may be good for Detroit. More momentum going into playoffs.
I honestly don't see Detroit losing Saturday. But if they do, GO PREDS..... GO OILERS, GO AVES

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#69 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

this is the exact thing i didnt want to see because there is no way Nashville beats Columbus if Stars couldnt they wont than Minn will take both games from the two low seeded teams and stars will Miracliously wake up against us sat it sucks but its what i see sadly 

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#70 Jedi

Jedi

Spell Forged - Unparalleled Quality

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,804 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Sportsclubstats.com has us at 90.8% to make the playoffs.  Minnesota at 95%, and Columbus at 14.4%.

If that makes anyone feel better...

snyoep.jpg
"I am the sword in the darkness... I am the watcher on the walls...
I am the shield that guards the realms of men..."

#71 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

this is the exact thing i didnt want to see because there is no way Nashville beats Columbus if Stars couldnt they wont than Minn will take both games from the two low seeded teams and stars will Miracliously wake up against us sat it sucks but its what i see sadly 

That's the beauty of sports. It's anyone's game.

#72 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:00 PM

Sportsclubstats.com has us at 90.8% to make the playoffs.  Minnesota at 95%, and Columbus at 14.4%.

nope 

#73 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

Johan Franzen is past due for a 5 goal game is he not?

Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#74 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

I think Columbus starts an hour earlier, so WE will be the ones scoreboard watching as the game goes on.

I wish, but they do play at the same time

-Buppy

#75 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

sadly we havent had a 4 game winning streak all year and to make matters worse Dallas will Turn on aganist us because they have nothing to lose and they will play ten times better than aganist the Blue Jackets on top of that 4 games in 6 nights it sorta of anticlimatic 

#76 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

sadly we havent had a 4 game winning streak all year and to make matters worse Dallas will Turn on aganist us because they have nothing to lose and they will play ten times better than aganist the Blue Jackets on top of that 4 games in 6 nights it sorta of anticlimatic 

I really don't see the point of darkening your days by predicting disaster, but oh well. Have fun with it.

#77 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

I really hope that Minnesota loses out and both us and Columbus make it in.  I think Columbus is exactly the type of team that could upset Chicago and lord knows I'd love to see it.  That team does not go away.

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#78 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

I really don't see the point of darkening your days by predicting disaster, but oh well. Have fun with it.

do you honestly think that the luck will be on our side? everyone would love to see us miss the playoffs because we are the New York Yankees of Hockey and they would do anything to end our streak Dallas is not going to go away sat bank on it I love this team thats why im so stressed but i dont blindly say its in the bag and we are clinching because i know Cloumbus wants this so much and the question is do they want it more than us Plus Minn has perhaps the best 2 games you could ask for Edm and Col really? if they lose i will s*** but i can grantee they take 1 of the 2 and lock it up

Edited by sjr2012, 25 April 2013 - 11:43 PM.

#79 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

I really hope that Minnesota loses out and both us and Columbus make it in.  I think Columbus is exactly the type of team that could upset Chicago and lord knows I'd love to see it.  That team does not go away.

I'll second that. However the Wild are playing with confidence right now and with games vs the Oil and Avs. I just don't see them losing both games but stranger things have happened.

Nothing would thrill me more than to see the Wild miss the playoffs.

#80 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

i think that the hardest pill to swollow wont be the loses to Cle it will be not getting those 2 points in Calgary...........